Confrontation

Sakura and Shisui walked down the street toward the BBQ restaurant that she used to eat at. Several of the others were with her, making for a large group, but she enjoyed being able to just relax for a bit. It had been a long time since she had been here and she wanted to enjoy it.

Itachi had gone off with Sasuke to talk things through, Tobirama and Hashirama were with Tsunade catching up, Kakashi and Obito were doing the same, as well as the Ame leaders and Jiraiya. Minato was with Naruto. That left a majority of the former Akatsuki members, as well as Sai, the Sand Siblings, and Shikamaru and the two Hyuugas.

Shika had said that he would probably run in to his family at the BBQ place anyway and the two Hyuugas didn't want to see any relatives just yet.

They all walked into the restaurant, only to hear an outraged screech.

"You!" Ino yelled, making her way toward the group.

Sakura sighed. So much for a relaxing night.

Ino pushed her way toward Sakura, oblivious to the number of angry glares she was getting from those surrounding Sakura.

"What do you want, Ino?"

Realization dawned on many faces. This was the girl that had told Sakura to kill herself.

Sakura had opened up to all of them, thinking it only fair that they knew that their leader had some emotional issues. Sufficed to say, none of them liked the blonde.

Ino snarled in the pinkette's face, jabbing her in the chest with a finger. "You ruined my life!"

Sakura looked at the blonde, wondering what had happened when she had left. She turned to Sai, only to see an icy expression on his face as he looked at Ino.

"You ruined your own life, Yamanaka-san."

Ino reared back and swung at Sakura, only to be stopped dead when Shisui caught her hand. "One more move like that, and I'll make sure that you never work as a ninja again. Got me?"

Ino gulped, completely cowed by the amount of KI emanating from the group.

"What are you even doing here?"

Sakura sighed. "We are all here for the chunin exams. Now if you would kindly move your ass so that we could find a table, that would be great." Sakura was not in the mood for a fight. She was tired and hungry. All she wanted was food and to fall asleep next to Shisui.

Ino snarled. "Who do you think you are to order me around?"

"Wethink that she's the fucking Otokage, you stupid blonde bitch, so show some damn respect," Hidan snarled right back.

Ino gaped at them, flabbergasted. "Sakurais the Otokage?"

Deidara sneered at her. "Yes, she is. And a damn good one, so how about you shut up and move before we sic puppet boy and his genin on you. I'm sure that they can think of a creative way to poison you."

Ino gulped, looking behind her to the table that she had stormed from to confront Sakura. Chouji, Tenten, Kiba, Shino, Lee, Kurenai, and Gai sat there, staring at the spectacle.

Sakura sighed. Again. Damn she was tired.

"Ino, I don't have time for the emotional mind fuck that you are no doubt going to try and hammer me with, but if you see your dad, tell him that I'm around, and would like to speak with him, since you denied me that privilege while I was still here."

Ino flinched.

"Now move. I haven't eaten all day and Sasuke just stabbed my soulmate, so I'm a bit cranky."

They moved around the blonde, starting toward a large table in the corner, only to be stopped by those at the table that Ino had left.

"Sakura! Neji!" TenTen exclaimed. The weapons mistress was beaming as she launched herself toward her former teammate and her friend.

Despite her relatively bad mood, Sakura smiled. "Guys, meet TenTen. She's the weapons mistress of our generation."

Sasori looked at the woman, considering. "I might come talk to you about weapons that work best with puppets," he stated.

"Are you any good with projectile weapons?" Deidara asked.

Neji cringed. "She can be worse than you, Deidara. The woman is terrifying, and I'm sure that she's only gotten scarier."

Deidara grinned. "I think I'm gonna like you."

TenTen blushed, quickly focusing back on Sakura and Neji. "So how have you been? I know that we write and everything, but I feel like you leave things out."

Sakura smiled. "TenTen, I would like you to meet Shisui Uchiha, my soulmate."

The others at the table, overhearing the conversation, moved to congratulate the pinkette.

Shisui smiled, watching his soulmate interact with her old friends. He was glad that she had this opportunity to talk to her old friends. He noticed that the others seemed to have the same thoughts, seeing that they were all smiling.

Shisui gestured to the others, giving Neji, Hinata, and Sakura some time to catch up with their friends.