The Wrath

I had a very sudden bout of inspiration and I'm just gonna get it all out before it leaves me soooooo yeah, if the sudden spam upload seems weird that's why.

"We should deal with the Hyuuga's before they do something stupid," Sakura said.

Hinata and Neji flinched.

"I agree," Shikamaru stated, nodding. "All we need is them creating an international incident over all of this."

With that said, they all shifted their direction and started making their way toward the Hyuuga compound.

They received odd looks as they moved through the streets, the people of Konoha seeing the Oto contingent in full daylight for the first time, startled to see that it was made up of five former Konoha nin. When this was noticed, they often received dirty looks.

Many would see their uniforms and at first mistake them for Stone ninjas with defective uniforms. It wasn't until they saw the different symbol on the forehead protector that they realized it was a different village. It would take many people seeing the two villages side by side to notice the difference, it seemed.

Before they could make it to the Hyuuga compound, they felt a spike of alarm from one of the ANBU, before they recognized Minato making a mad dash for them.

Alarmed, the four around Sakura closed ranks, looking for the reason for Minato's alarm, only to find nothing.

"Something feels wrong," Minato gasped, as he came to a stop in front of Sakura.

"What is it?"

"The part of the nine-tails that I have within me, it's reacting to something underneath us."

Sakura's eyes narrowed. "You put a seal on Naruto, right?"

Minato nodded.

Sakura grabbed his arm. "Go get him, then bring him back immediately."

Minato disappeared in a flash of yellow, only to appear seconds later with Naruto.

"Sakura-chan?"

"Naruto, I need to talk to Kurama," she said, dragging him into a building that looked to be abandoned, signaling for the ANBU to put up a barrier around them.

Naruto nodded, looking serious, before he let Kurama take over.

"You called?"

"Kurama, Minato still has your other half in his body, and he very nearly gave us all a heart attack a minute ago when he sensed something underneath us. Do you sense anything?"

Kurama was silent for a moment, before a look of shock came over his face. "I feel Isobu. That's the three tails. But that shouldn't be possible. The last junchuuriki he had was the Mizukage. He shouldn't have reformed already, unless not all of him was in the Mizukage."

"What are you talking about? Of course he had all of the three tails," Deidara said.

Naruto shook his head. "Just as Minato has part of me, another could have had part of Isobu. But I don't see how that could have been done. . . unless the last jinchuuriki wasn't dead."

The temperature in the room plummeted. Minato and Obito, who's masks had come off as soon as they had come into the building, had expressions on their faces that could freeze the fires of hell.

"Naruto, stay here with the guys. Minato, you're taking me and Obito back to Danzo now," Sakura growled.

Minato slammed his hands down on each of their shoulders and the next instant they were back in the bowels of T & I, looking for all intents and purposes like they were going to kill Danzo before anyone else got the chance.

Before anyone had a chance to stop her, Sakura had Danzo slammed against the opposite wall, forearm across his windpipe.

"You have five seconds to tell me where Rin Nohara is being held before I let team Minato and Ame turn you into mince-meat and have Minato and Naruto take a Rasengan to the Konoha industrial center. I would talk fast, because Obito has spent the last twenty years mourning a soulmate that isn't fucking dead, and he has no issue using the training Madara gave him to rain hell on Konoha."