Chapter IV

Naina rubbed her cheek that was just abused now. "I didn't expect that you'd hit so hard."

"A reminder to never cross Iqra when she's mad. Crying Iqra is 'dangerous'." Saanvi stated amusedly.

"Yeah and an empty stomached Iqra is more dangerous. Now, move your shiity ass and get me some snacks." Iqra ordered Saanvi annoyingly and everyone looked at her in amazement.

Because Iqra never curses.

"You sure you aren't on your periods girl." Saanvi spoke sardonically.

"Saanvi just go downstairs naa." Anamika said tiredly to Saanvi.

"I won't tell you anything until you bring more snacks." To show her obstinacy Iqra folded both her arms and tucked her chin upwards.

"Just go Saanvi." Naina requested.

After two more short trips to the kitchen Iqra started telling them.

"His name's Majid Qureshi and he goes to St. Augustine. He had some pictures of me and he....he had morphed them...." Iqra started crying and all the girls had a lethal look in their eyes.

"He - he said that he'll....that he'll send it to everyone in school and even my parents." She continued and sobbed uncontrollably. "He has my pictures in his phone and laptop. He's pressurising me to become his girlfriend.

"All this was happening and you didn't bother to tell us. For god sake we're friends Iqra." Saanvi shouted at her angrily.

"I know and I'm sorry for that but he warned me to not tell anyone or there will be consequences."

"Consequences or not I'll bloody hell kick that bastard's ass." Saanvi said furiously. "How dare he blackmail my friend."

"But where do we start from?" Naina quizzed. "All we know is his name and which school he's from."

"We can complaint against him in the cyber cell." Anamika stated.

"Yes! that's a perfect idea." Naina supported her.

"But I won't get to kick his ass like that." Saanvi complained without pausing for a second.

"No, I don't want any hassle that includes the word police. My parents will kill me." Iqra said to them frantically.

"What? But like that you can get rid of him for forever." Naina reasoned.

"No, I said na that I don't want police involving in all this." Iqra said adamantly.

"Why not? You're not even at fault in all this Iqra." Saanvi asked Iqra irritatingly.

"Are you out of your mind Iqra. If you're worried about the society than to hell with them. All you need is the support of your family and friends." Naina argued with her.

"We must think of some other way then." Saanvi reasoned. She just couldn't watch both her friends bickering over something like dogs.

"And mind telling me what that other way will be?" Questioned Naina as she folded her arms. "Come on tell me."

Nothing came to Saanvi and Iqra's mind. Naina was right, what will be the other way in which they could handle the situation. If they don't ask for help from the cyber cell and what should they do?

"I don't know yaar." Saanvi announced as she throws her hands in the air dramatically. "I don't even have a clue from where to star-

"Hacker. We need a hacker." Anamika who was silent till now stated out of the blue. Everyone looked at her as if she's grown two heads.