Chapter Fourteen

You've been staying at the Avengers tower for a few days now, and there's no sign of Thor. But the good thing is that you and Tony are basically friends now. He literally ordered you clothes from a bunch of places and had them sent to him, so that's cool. He's working on your suit at the moment. You wrote him a long lis of what you wanted in the suit to really make it your own. Also, you and Natasha hit it off pretty well. Bruce left yesterday, so you've been hanging out with Nat. You've learned that she's a spy that goes by the name Black Widow. Hands down one of the coolest names ever!

"So, how long have you been here?" Nat asks, bringing you back to real life.

"Not long. As many days as you've been here." You answer, sitting criss cross on the couch.

"You never really told me where you're from." Nat smiles as she leans back on the couch.

"Well, I guess I'm originally from Asgard. But I spent six years on Terra, and then was kidnapped by a group of aliens." You honestly admit, opening yourself to her.

She nods slowly, obviously confused. "Uh, aliens?"

"You're gonna have to trust me. I don't feel like showing you the pod on the roof." You chuckle nervously. You're afraid she's going to think you're crazy.

"With all the crap that's happened in my life, I think I don't have a choice but to believe you. I mean, why would you lie about that?" Her eyes trail from your face to behind you.

"(Y/n), your suit's done!" Tony states with a hint of excitement.

You turn around quickly and spot Tony. Your feet rush to him as he starts walking. After going down the elevator, you both hurry to his work space. He grabs the earpiece from his work table and hands it to you.

"I tried to make it as close to the original as possible." He says as you glance down at your earpiece.

It looks the same. A plain black color with one black button. "Thank you. I seriously don't know how to repay you." You genuinely smile.

"S'no problem. Test it out." He rubs his hands together, obviously excited to try it out.

You place it behind your right ear, and press the button. The mask covers your face and then the rest of your body is covered faster than it did before. Almost two seconds to cover your whole body. It hugs your frame nicely. There's a smell...new car?

"It smells great in here." You state with a huge smile on your face.

"I was able to for most of what you asked for in the suit. All you have to do is command it, and it should work." He takes a step closer to you.

You nod, looking down at your hands. It's the same matte black color it was before. Hopefully the dim blue glow is still seen from the outside.

"Guns out." As soon as you say the words, two guns arise from each arm. They're attached to your forearms. The guns aren't shaped like normal guns. You can only see the barrel sticking up. He added guns, just like you asked.

"Now, the tricky part was putting and invisibility cloak inside the suit. All you have to say is Specter mode on." He explains.

With a nod, you say it. "Specter mode on." With that, your body seems to disappear. When looking at your hands, you can kind of see the outline of them.

"I couldn't make you completely invisible, but this is super close. It'll work well." Tony adds. "But other than the things you asked for, I added something else. I hope you don't mind."

Your eyebrows grow together for a second. "I probably won't. You're the genius."

"I kept the message from Liam for you. Just in case you wanna hear his voice again." He folds his arms over his chest.