Chapter Eighteen

It's finally time for the banquet. Your nerves are everywhere. Your stomach is turning. Meeting basically all of Asgard scares you. What if they don't like you? What if they think you're a bad choice for a Queen?

The knock at your door tears you out of your thoughts. Using your ability, you open the door without getting up from your bed. Two women walk in with smiles on their faces.

"Hello, Princess. My name is Alyssa. Odin sent us here to help you get ready for the banquet." The woman with the yellow dress says as she takes a step forward. She's actually pretty. Her hair is golden blonde that reaches her shoulders, and her eyes are dark blue.

You smile as you stand up. "Awesome."

"I shall leave." With that, Aragon flies away.

A small part of you feels kind of upset. You feel bad for your friend. He's been locked up for 32 years, and hasn't had any contact with anyone. You're his only friend.

"Wonderful. Also, this is Grace," She points to the girl to her right. "She'll be doing your hair, and I'll be doing your make up."

You look over at Grace. Her dark hair reaches her jaw, and she has beautiful green eyes. "Nice to meet you, guys." You smile.

"Well, first thing we need to do is put your dress on. I assume you can do that on your own, correct?" Grace says, grabbing the dress from the chair.

You nod with a chuckle. "Yeah, I think I'm old enough to dress myself." You joke.

The two women laugh. Grace hands you the dress, and then they both turn around. You quickly strip from your clothing and put on the dress.

"Alright, I'm done." You say, holding your left elbow with your right hand.

They turn around and end up beaming at you. "It looks amazing!" Grace exclaims as she walks closer.

"I agree, but I don't know if it suits her personality. The dress is beautiful, but it doesn't have the badass side of her." Alyssa explains as she taps her chin with her index finger.

"That's true." Grace folds her arms over her chest.

You tilt your head a bit. "Does it really matter if my dress doesn't suit my personality? I don't wanna sound rude, but you two don't really know me either. How would you know what I'm like?" You question, placing a hand on your hip.

They both look at each other and laugh. Alyssa looks up at you and shakes her head. "You think we're the castles designers for no reason?" She laughs a bit more.

"We do as much research on a person before we meet them as possible. Your brother told us everything you had told him while you two were touring Asgard." Grace points out.

"We know more about you than you probably know about yourself." Alyssa states with a smile.

You shrug, not really caring anymore. "So, now what?" You question. "We just gonna stand here and talk?"

Grace shakes her head. "Of course not. But the two of you will wait here for a moment. I'll be right back." With that, she hurries to the door.

"Wait! Are you getting-" Alyssa is cut off.

Grace nods. "The Teal Terror." She smiles and then hurries out.

"Teal Terror?" You question, taking a seat on your bed.

Alyssa nods. "It's a dress we designed when you were first born. We had gotten bored one day, and decided to do something for you."

"How did you know my measurements for when I got older?" You question.