Chapter 1

Yoongi was starting his senior year in college. He wanted to graduate and live his life.
But right now it's only the beginning.

He lived with his roommate Jimin, they were almost like best friends, but Yoongi would never admit it.

Jimin and Yoongi were walking together to their classes, but while walking down the hall, Yoongi usually peeks through the dance room just to see someone, his favorite someone, Jung Hoseok. (A/N: What is it called? Dance hall? Practice room?)

Yoongi stopped in front of the door and watched through the window.
Watching in amazement.
"Yoongi-hyunnng!" Jimin pouted, he always had to wait at this time.
"We're gonna be late for class!" Jimin sighed, as a good friend he continued to wait.

Yoongi turned away from the door and walked back to Jimin.

They walked for a bit in silence,
"You're obsessed with that boy hyung." Jimin giggled.

"Says the one whose always distracted in class from admiring classmates."
Yoongi said.
Jimin blushed a bit and rolled his eyes.

"No, I'm not obsessed Jimin." Yoongi added, before stopping at his class.
"This is my class, see you later." Yoongi opened the door and entered his class.
"B-bye hyung."

Later at lunch, Jimin ran up to Yoongi excited.
"Yoongi hyung!"
Jimin sat next to Yoongi.
"There's a party tonight!"
"For..?" Yoongi asked, he didn't understand why there was a party so early in the year.

"Every semester there's a party, Let's go tonight!"
Yoongi looked at Jimin with a blank expression, "Maybe."
Jimin smiled knowing how to convince his hyung, "Hoseok hyung is going." He smiled.
Yoongi slowly blinked at Jimin.
"Fine."

Later that day they went back to their dorm, about to get ready for the party.
As they opened the door, Jimin spoke.

"Hyung, You gotta make a move, Hoseok isn't gonna notice your presence if you don't do anything." Jimin mentioned.

Yoongi was a quiet person, he was more anti-social. The only thing he does to make "a move" is stare.
"He doesn't even notice my existence."
Yoongi said as he walked towards his room.

"Either way I'm not interested in guys." He added before disappearing in his room.
Before he could close his bedroom door Jimin stopped it from closing all the way.

"Are you sure?" Jimin giggled, he walked in Yoongi's room.
"Yes I'm sure, now get out of my room I'm gonna get ready." Yoongi was irritated with Jimin as usual.
"You know you're interested." Jimin added.

"I'm not gay!" Yoongi said, annoyed.
"You're a little gay for Hoseok hyung." Jimin giggled.
Yoongi rolled his eyes, "leave my room."

"I'm gonna help you choose your outfit." Jimin grinned and walked towards Yoongi's closet.

"Jimin stop, I don't need your help." Yoongi sat on his bed watching Jimin.

"Here, this will look great on you!"
Jimin laid the outfit down on the bed then smiled, satisfied with his choice.
"Ugh okay, leave I'll get ready."

Jimin left the room to get himself ready.

A bit later they met in their living room.

"Yoongi hyung! You look so..." Jimin tried to think of a word that wouldn't get his hyung mad. So he went with a simple word choice.
"Good..! You look so good."

Yoongi smiled a bit, he was a bit satisfied with Jimin's choice of clothing for him.

"It's not bad I guess." Yoongi admitted.
Jimin smiled, happy to hear Yoongi's answer.

"Alright let's go, we don't wanna miss out!" Jimin said and they both walked out.

[A/N: I hope you're enjoying it so farthere may be slow updates due to school, lack of ideas, or just plain laziness 😂😅 sry, but I promise I'll try. I'll also like to thank my friend for helping me write this story❤ thanks for reading💕]