Chapter 36

"I can feel the moment coming closer." Yoongi mumbled, locking hands with Hoseok as they walked down the school halls.

Hoseok gulped, "it could happen at any moment." He sounded worried, and it really was a little anticipating knowing that Yoongi could go in labor in any second.

"Hey Yoongi hyung! We should start looking for homes to buy, to fit all five of us!" Jimin interrupted.

"We're literally broke, and what do you mean 'fit all five'?"

"Yeah all five! you and Hoseok and me and my boyfriends! we could all put some money in." The younger began insisting.

"That's something to think about." Yoongi sighed, they didn't have the money for it, it would all be too much.

"What about Namjoon and SeokJin?" Hoseok asked, "We can't just abandon them!" He chuckled, however his subconscious was almost urging him not to add another couple to the home.

"Maybe ask..." Jimin mumbled, walking in between them.

Hoseok grinned, "it would be a good idea to have three more people to help out, right Yoongi?"
If Jimin, Jungkook, and Taehyung were to live with them, it would be a little helpful. They would have more people assisting and caring for their baby.

Yoongi shrugged, he didn't want to admit that he somewhat liked Jimin's idea. It wasn't bad to have an extra room for three. It may even much easier on Yoongi, not always having to worry about leaving Yoonseok alone.
It was most certainly helpful, especially in the topic of being alone with Hoseok... He definitely needed someone to watch the kid.

"Someone is going to have a baby this week!!!" Jimin squealed.

"Well, whenever the time comes, good luck." Namjoon smiled, he hoped Yoongi wouldn't suffer for long.

"I hope it's quick, so you don't have to go through all that pain for long." Taehyung casually wrapping his arms around both Jimin and Jungkook.
They all sent their good lucks to the couple.

"Taehyung's lucky." Jin started, taking in a mouthful of noodles and instantly swallowing.

They all noticed Namjoon's face heat up, assuming it was due to Jin's action. However, they ignored it.

"What do you mean hyung?" Taehyung asked, raising his eyebrow in confusion.
Yoongi immediately knew that the conversation was going to be unrelated.

"You get laid twice as much." Jin complained in a forcefully stern tone.
However he began laughing a bit, unable to contain it from the stupid topic he brought up.

"I'm lucky for now but it's gonna become a hassle very quickly."

Jimin covered his face in embarrassment, "Don't say that! It's not!" He gently hit Taehyung's shoulder.

"Wait so Jungkook finally lost his virginity?!" Hoseok quickly asked before they continued with the conversation.

Taehyung nodded, "Yeah, the same day he confessed to me."

Yoongi blinked slowly, hoping Taehyung wouldn't say anything vulgar.

Taehyung noticed Yoongi's action and smirked, "Don't worry hyung... I fucked him good."

And almost immediately, everyone began laughing from the crude joke.
It wasn't really a joke if it really happened, although they all proceeded to laugh it off. Besides Jungkook who seemed unaware of the topic.

They all glanced at the younger, who sat innocently munching on his lunch.
"Hm?"

"He's all grown now." Jin smiled.