Chapter 30

[some parts (most of it) is a crack chapter? (includes vmin hehe)
Contains sexual language 🤣🤣]

[It's stupidly detailed LMAO]

Hoseok and Yoongi sat nervously.
Waiting for the results to come in.

They heard a knock on the door and it opened. It was the nurse.
Yoongi's heart raced faster, it was odd how he felt this way. It just hit him with the realization that this is real, he was actually having a kid.

"Are you ready to know?"
The nurse asked with a big smile.

Hoseok nodded and looked at Yoongi.
The nervousness in his face was clear, he was all tensed up and his eyes focused on the answer.
Hoseok felt the need to hold his hand, and that's what he did. Both hands interlocking with one another.
Yoongi held his hand back, holding it tightly.

"You guys are having a boy!" She grinned, handing an envelope.
It contained photos of the ultrasound and proof from the doctor about the gender.

[Sorry for the disappointment 🤡
Y'all expected a girl 🤧
DONT LEAVE ME 😳]

Yoongi felt almost... relieved?
He just felt all the anxiety go away just by knowing he was going to have a boy.
It was relieving that he didn't have to do so much research about the opposite gender, it felt a little awkward thinking about raising a girl. How was he supposed to explain puberty?

It was obvious by looking at Hoseok, he looked happy. Very happy. His face brightened up and he beamed out a smile.

Just from his reaction Yoongi felt relaxed for once in his life.
Like everything was going to be alright. That smile made his entirety feel at peace.

*later*
[Well here we go 😳 enjoy the drama🔞]

"We should start thinking about names." Hoseok suggested.
They were walking down the hall to the dorm room.

Yoongi nodded in agreement.
"We have 5 months." He responded, then pulled out his keys from his pocket.
"Why don't you just knock?" Hoseok asked. Jimin was home, along with Taehyung and Jungkook.

"I want to see if I can catch Jimin doing something." He simply said, and smiled a bit. He thought it was entertaining to see if Jimin was up to something.

Yoongi inserted the key in the door, quickly opening it and pushing it open.
Thankfully the coast was clear.
No one was in sight, there was nothing wrong... yet.
He looked around and the room was empty, no one on the couch nor the kitchen.
Yoongi and Hoseok both walked in.

"Where's everyone?" Hoseok asked, he was a little confused.

"I don't know."
Yoongi walked towards Jimin's bedroom door, preparing to open it and see what's going on.

"Yoongi, don't disturb them if they're making love." Hoseok laughed.
It was a little unfair and embarrassing to be caught "doing it".

Especially when Jimin's door doesn't even have a lock on it. So he was very vulnerable with his lack of privacy given to him by Yoongi.

"You know it's kinda entertaining." Yoongi said quietly, not wanting to be heard. He was about to commit something messed up, pretty messed up.

He found it entertaining walking in on his best friend. Wasn't that a little messed up?
Maybe even perverted? Finding some kind of entertainment from "unintendedly" strutting in and witnessing the embarrassment in their faces, and their horniness being exposed. Although, they were always blatantly horny for each other in front of everyone, flirting and making the sexual tension between them more obvious to the public. Enough with the PDA for once.