Chapter 17

Yoongi threw the bed sheets over himself, turning to the side and catching his breath.
He was tired, but something just bothered him.

"How was that for affection?" Hoseok asked and giggled, finishing up cleaning, and joining him in bed.

Yoongi responded with a small laugh.
He was still being bothered with the thought.

Hoseok wrapped his arm around Yoongi, cuddling him.

"Still nervous for this weekend?" Hoseok smiled, pulling Yoongi closer against his chest.

Yoongi nodded, "Telling my parents I'm dating you and I'm having our baby, they're gonna go fucking crazy." He explained, just the thought of bringing Hoseok and telling his parents, he was hesitant.

Hoseok sighed, "It's fine, right now we need to get rest." He grinned.

Yoongi smiled a bit, it was hidden in the dark. The feeling was unreal, Hoseok holding him and embracing him in between his arms, under the sheets. Holding each other bare, like it was nothing.
It was warming, he felt comfort and safe with his Hobi. He closed his eyes, easily falling asleep.

*next morning*

Yoongi and Jimin walked down the hall together, and stopping by the door.
They both stopped, Jimin standing and waiting for Yoongi.
Yoongi opened the door, only to be attacked with a tight hug from Hoseok.

Hoseok kissed Yoongi's lips.
Yoongi felt excitement, kissing him back.
He couldn't get over the feeling.

"Hey Yoongi." Hoseok smiled.
Yoongi continued to hug Hoseok, he didn't want to let go.

"Aw Yoongi, you gotta get to class." Hoseok added.

Yoongi pulled away and grinned.
"Bye Hobi." He walked back to Jimin.

"You two are so cute together." Jimin giggled.

Yoongi rolled his eyes but couldn't disagree, he kinda thought it was kinda cute.

"How was last night?" Jimin asked.

Yoongi looked at Jimin confused.

"Oh you know hyung! With Hoseok."
Yoongi thought for a moment, then remembered, he sighed from annoyance.

Jimin smacked Yoongi's bottom, making him yelp.

"Ow! Jimin!" Yoongi yelled, he was irritated.

Jimin laughed, "Knew it! How'd it feel?"

Yoongi had an irritated expression on his face, "Shut up."
He then entered his class.

*later in class*

Yoongi was putting his notebooks in his backpack, putting them in one by one.

"No fucking way."

Yoongi looked up, seeing the same girl from yesterday, he sighed but continued picking everything up.

"Jung Hoseok is dating Min Yoongi, you both won't last." She laughed.

Yoongi continued to ignore her antics.
"I saw you both hold hands, then make out this morning, what's next? You two fucking each other every night?"

Yoongi rolled his eyes and threw his backpack over his shoulder.
"We didn't make out, it was just a quick kiss. You should know the difference but I doubt you've had experiences with past relationships." Yoongi said, maintaining his calmness. He then turned around and walked out of the door.

Looking around for Hoseok or Jimin, but before he could focus he got pulled back.

He got pushed against the wall facing that brat.