Chapter 22

[ahaha includes vmin...]

Yoongi woke up, feeling tired.
He didn't want to get up, no one really does when they have plans.
He knew he had to plan telling his parents soon about his relationship and pregnancy.

Yoongi lethargically got up and left his room, he rubbed his eyes and once he opened them, he saw Jungkook sleeping on the couch... Alone.

Again? What the fuck are they doing..? He was getting a little irritated and frustrated. He blamed his hormones for his chaotic emotions being all over the place.

He walked towards the door quickly.
"Jimin?" He called then immediately opened the door.

"YOONGI HYUNG!" Jimin pulled the covers over himself.

"Jesus Christ, what the fuck!?" Yoongi asked, this time more serious than last time.
He saw both Taehyung and Jimin under the covers, they looked shirtless... Maybe even naked.

Jimin covered his face, "Ugh whyy??"
Taehyung just stayed realized in bed and laughed a bit.

"Jimin! What happened!?" Yoongi shouted.

"Okay okay! We had sex! That's it! That's all we did! Yes we were protected, just stop walking in on us hyung!!" Jimin begged.

"Why is Jungkook sleeping on the couch?" Yoongi confronted, it wasn't fair that Jungkook was alone.

"I didn't want to sleep near them, they're weird." Jungkook spoke, standing in the door way stretching. He came out of nowhere.

Yoongi turned around to face him, staring in confusion from the sudden appearance.

"I'm not joining in, I'm not ready yet!" Jungkook mentioned and laughed.

"So you know what's sex?" Taehyung asked.

"Yeah no shit I do! Just that I never tried."

"So you're not sexually active?" Taehyung laughed.

"Hell yeah I am! I just jack o-"

"Please get out of my room!! We're literally naked here!" Jimin shouted, still hiding under the covers.

They all laugh, Yoongi rolled his eyes.
"So what are you and Taehyung now?" Yoongi questioned.

Jimin and Taehyung looked at each other, "Friends with benefits!" Jimin grinned.
"Oh no, I'm leaving." Jungkook walked out.

"So you both had sex last night?"

"Yeah, when you went to bed." Taehyung laughed.

Yoongi sighed, putting his hand over his face. "So you both fucked while I was asleep..?" He grumbled, he was a little annoyed maybe even disappointed.

Jimin nodded.

"Where did you get the condom?"

Taehyung laughed, "I came prepared, I already knew Jimin wanted to fuck."

"Taehyung! No it wasn't planned!" Jimin pouted.

"Suuuurrree"

"Tae I'm serious!!"

"I know you wanted to at some point~"

"Stop it Tae!"

They both laughed.
"You're adorable." Taehyung smiled, ruffling Jimin's hair and causing him to blush.

"Ahem." Yoongi coughed, getting the attention back on him.
The two love birds just kept flirting and probably forgot about him in the room.

"Oh yeah, ask us the good questions hyung!" Taehyung suggested and laughed.

"Yeah, since you're so curious!" Jimin began, making Taehyung's suggestion bigger.

Yoongi shook his head.

"What position were we in?" Jimin asked, adding on. He looked at Taehyung.

"Well hyung I was on top and the position we used was-"

"Jesus Christ, I didn't-... You know what I'll just leave." Yoongi sighed.
He walked out the door.
He knew they were so immature and weird.

*time skip, a few weeks later*
*Thursday*
A couple weeks passed by, and Yoongi finally found a date to tell his parents.

He woke up, feeling tired and sick.
But he knew he had to go to school.
He got up, and got changed.

As he was getting ready he noticed his stomach was becoming more noticeable. His belly was a little more prominent without his shirt.
He got anxious, it wasn't visible under clothes thankfully.

Yoongi sighed, "6 months left."
He muttered under his breath.
It's already been 3 months.

He finished changing, walking out of his bedroom and saw Jimin.
"Good morning hyung!" He smiled.

Yoongi slowly blinked, he was still tired and anxious.
He had to tell his parents on Saturday.
He wasn't ready.

[ Vmin things :)

I'm so sorry for not updating, I'm always focused on writing my vkook story before school starts.
Then they're times I have writer's block or smth. I know exactly what to write but then writer's block gets to me >:(

why is this such a short chapter?! Let me edit this chapter so it can be a bit longer and you know what, double update for y'all. Hehe.
Ily and y'all make me happy ʕ ꈍᴥꈍʔ

I have name ideas!
My (Korean:)) friend told me that
Yun-seok is a Korean name Ö

YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS.

정 윤석?
(Jung Yoon-seok?)

정 은상?
(Jung Eun-sang?)

정 연석?
(Jung Yeon-seok?)

^^ my faves hehe

Please choose.

alsO whY iS tHiS cHapTer sO cRingE eW eWw

I hate me from 2 months ago ew ew]