Chapter 31

"This ramen is pretty good." Jungkook commented, slurping the broth of soup along with some noodles.

Yoongi prepared some ramen for the others. However, they were on a budget since they were in college... so it wasn't completely homemade.

Hoseok sat in front of Jungkook on the table, also slurping down some store-bought packaged ramen.

Yoongi joined them and sat down by Hoseok. He carefully placed down a few bowls on the table.
He made some for the others, as in Jimin and Taehyung, who were still in the bathroom... together.

But after what felt like hours waiting for them to get out. The door finally opened up.
Revealing Jimin walking out fully clothed with the towel on his back. And Taehyung followed behind.

"Baby, dry your hair." Taehyung grinned, grabbing the towel and throwing it on Jimin's head, he proceeded to scrub his head.

"Don't call me that in front of them." Jimin mumbled in a soft voice, a pouty look was plastered on his face.
The pet name was loud enough to be heard by the others.
And Yoongi cheekily found it somewhat amusing, seeing Jimin in a relationship. It just seemed different.

"Hey Jimin, wanna eat?" Hoseok asked, yet again, attempting to light up the mood.

Jimin shrugged and tried to walk away. Only being stopped by Taehyung.

"Come on, let's all eat together." Taehyung insisted, pulling Jimin with him towards the table.
They both took a seat next to each other.

"Hey Taehyung? Why is your hair wet?" Jungkook asked, noticing that his hair was almost completely soaked when he said he was only checking on Jimin.

"That's not important." Taehyung simply said and smiled. He stroked Jimin's back, it seemed like he was still comforting for whatever reason.
The reason was still unknown to the others.

Yoongi raised his eyebrow, he was a bit suspicious although he didn't really care at this point. It was insignificant at the moment.

"Here Jimin we made you some ramen, eat up." Hoseok insisted for the younger to eat, he gently slid the bowls of noodles across the table towards them.

Jimin rested his head on the palm of his hand.
He still looked upset, but why?
What was bothering him?

Yoongi didn't know what to do.
It was odd seeing the younger in such a miserable mood.
Was it his fault? Did he do something wrong or was Jimin suddenly feeling that way for other reasons unbeknownst to them?

Taehyung began feeding Jimin himself, since he seemed like he didn't want to eat. "Here open wide for me."

"Okay seriously, what's going on?" Jungkook demanded an answer while his eyes wavered over the two and witnessed them being "weird".
It was uncomfortable seeing Taehyung now treating Jimin like a baby. In Jungkook's mind, it made no sense.

Jimin shook his head while chewing his food slowly. It was probably serious due to the fact that he didn't want to have a discussion related to his problem. However, Yoongi was willing to continue and try to get the response he wanted.

"Just tell us Jimin, we wanna know what's wrong. We wanna help." Hoseok joined, he became worried for the younger.

"Tell us or I'm gonna make Taehyung tell me." Yoongi sighed, it was never this difficult to get Jimin to talk. It was bothering him and maybe even made him feel a little agitated.

"I'll just tell you hyung-"

"Taehyung, please don't tell him!" Jimin begged. Yet again he sounded desperate,  it sounded like a secret he didn't want to share. But Taehyung was going to share it anyways.

"It's alright, it's not your fault at all, I take the blame." Taehyung comforted.
He then continued, "So obviously it's no surprise that me and Jimin had sex today because we weren't able to last night. We were planning to, that's why he asked for a condom but-"

"was it too small?" Yoongi jokingly asked.
Causing everyone else to laugh.

"Yoongi!" Hoseok laughed, "you know that's not possi-" He immediately stopped himself from finishing his sentence. He choked from laughter once he noticed Yoongi's horrified yet subtle reaction and felt him nudge his arm.

"No hyung!" Taehyung laughed.
"When Jimin came back with it, Jungkook decided to get in the room and sleep."

"What a cockblocker." Hoseok laughed, glancing over at the younger.

"Hey!" Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows.

"Just continue." Yoongi interrupted.

"Okay okay, so the main reason was that," Taehyung sighed, "Jimin might've forgotten where he put it so we had unprotected sex."

Jimin felt anxious once he watched as the older's expression change.
He just knew he was in trouble.

"Why didn't you just look for it before?" Yoongi questioned, he tried to remain calm without getting a little stress. But he advised Jimin so many times to the point where it became tiring to reiterate.

"Because we needed to be quick and we were already aroused at that moment!" Taehyung chuckled.
It was true, it would have ruined the moment to suddenly stop and go scavenging for the missing condom. It also did sound a bit awkward imagining the scene take action.
Getting pregnant was the preferable option than experience that embarrassing scene in reality.

"I'm so sorry hyung, we're just young and stupid." Jimin apologized.
He laid his head down on the table, covering his face with his hands.
He felt as if he messed everything up.

"It's okay, it's unlikely that you'll get pregnant anyways." Hoseok noted, trying to control the emotions in the room.

"Well, each person have different likelihoods!" Yoongi shouted.

"Calm down, it's fine! It's still unlikely." Hoseok continued trying to calm down Yoongi. However, the older was easily stressed and annoyed.

Hoseok sighed, "don't stress about it Jimin, don't even feel guilty about being in love with Taehyung, it's completely fine to be addicted to someone's love." He smiled.

Jimin nodded, understanding every word.

Yoongi rolled his eyes, "I guess what Hoseok is saying is true." He muttered.

"I still don't understand why you're allowing them to continue doing the nasties." Jungkook mentioned.
He was still disgusted and traumatized from that moment.

"Oh yeah, Jungkook was about to walk in on you both." Hoseok added and began laughing.

"Aw heck, I placed my ear on the door and heard things I didn't want to hear." Jungkook whined, he was still embarrassed.

Taehyung laughed.
"Jealous?" He winked.

"Heck no!!" Jungkook answered loudly. He really was uncomfortable.
"Sounded like Jimin was in pain!"

Jimin paused in place, he stopped before taking the noodles to his mouth. "In pain?" He scoffed and laughed. "Jungkook, I was dying." He continued laughing.

"See, why would I be jealous? He was getting hurt." Jungkook shook his head in disbelief.

"Can we just talk about Yoongi hyung's baby now!? I don't want nasty talk!" The younger begged.

"Right, we should start thinking about names."
Hoseok mentioned with a smile.

[Helloo
I'm in online class
I'm bouta start PE so i gotta work out 🗿
And I'm tryna get back on schedule and post every Monday.

Happy birthday jungkook :0
#1 on Billboards!!

I hope you enjoyed 😚😚💜]