Chapter 29

Yoongi woke up.

The room was lit up by the sun shining through the blinds.
It was a warm and calming feeling to wake up to.
Especially when Hoseok was next to him in bed.

Yoongi moved closer to Hoseok and wrapped his body around him.
All he wanted to do was hold him all day.

"Woke up clingy?" Hoseok mumbled, still managing to wake up with a smile. He stretched and stoked the other's back.
Yoongi groaned, his face buried against Hoseok's neck.

"Seems like you enjoyed last night." Hoseok started. "You woke up relaxed." He chuckled.

"What are you saying?" Yoongi stretched up, lethargically getting himself up.

"You should shower before going to the doctor." Hoseok insisted, "Since you might still be dirty from last night." He winked.

Yoongi let out a sigh and finally got himself to stand up.
He walked across the room to grab his towel, which was resting on the ground due to his habit of mindlessly throwing it when he would leave the shower.

Yoongi was sure he got the attention of Hoseok, it was like he could feel his stare.
He knew he was analyzing his bare body as he walked across the bedroom. Gosh it was embarrassing, it almost felt humiliating.
Hopefully, Hoseok wouldn't say anything.

"You're so cute."

Yoongi felt his face warm up.
He immediately grabbed his towel and quickly wrapped the lower proportion of his body.

"You don't need to hide that beautiful body of yours." Hoseok smirked.

Yoongi decided to to ignore Hoseok's random comments and just carried on. He opened the bedroom door,
"I'll be back in a bit."

As he was waiting for the water to get to the right temperature the realization hit him. He was going to finally find out the gender of their child.

He also thought about the pros and cons of each gender, which for some reason felt a little wrong.

He stepped into the tub and continued thinking.
What if it was a girl?
He doesn't even know how to take care of a girl. Was it the same thing as taking care of a boy?
These were probably the dumbest questions he was asking himself.
Although he really was just a new parent, and some broke college dude.

The bathroom door suddenly opened, and he immediately froze.
He was flustered when the curtains were pulled and revealed him.
"Hey Yoongi."

"What are you doing Hoseok?" Yoongi asked, he didn't how to react.
Should he feel uncomfortable?
The smug look expression Hoseok had on his face from the morning hadn't left. Why did he wake up so assertive that morning?

"I wanted to see how you're doing." Hoseok smiled, his eyes wavered around Yoongi's body.

"I can never get privacy with you." Yoongi sighed, pulling the curtains closed. He wanted to avoid eye contact with Hoseok, to him it was awkward.

"Just let me see that bump of yours." Hoseok teased, peeking through the curtains.

"You're a pervert Hoseok."

"That's not what you said to me last night." He laughed.

Yoongi choked, he attempted to keep in his laughter. "Shut up."

"I'm excited for you Yoongi." Jimin squealed.
They were all in the kitchen table, eating breakfast before the day started.

"Don't be too excited just wait until it all happens." Yoongi responded negatively.

"Woah, calm down hyung." Taehyung chuckled. He was a little confused with the older's sudden attitude.

Jimin scoffed, "Someone's not in a good mood."  He then looked over at Taehyung, serving him with a bit-size piece of his breakfast sandwich he had made and cut. Just for Tae :)

"Are you really feeding Tae like a baby?" Jungkook questioned, he looked a little bothered by their actions. "Taehyung hyung isn't a baby."

"Let them be, they're young and in love." Hoseok grinned, looking over at Yoongi. "Like us!"

"Huh-"

Yoongi was cut off with a gentle peck on his lips from Hoseok.
His reaction was to remain serious, however, it was obvious that he was flustered by the sudden action.

"Aww he's embarrassed~" Jimin smiled at Yoongi. He already knew that he reacted all shy while showing affection in front of others.

Hoseok laughed, "We have to go in a little bit, I'm so nervous."

Jungkook looked up quickly, his eyes wide open. It appeared that he was suddenly excited about something.
"Are you gonna think of names after the appointment?!" He grinned, bouncing in his chair due to his excitement.

"Duh, they have to Jungkook." Taehyung laughed.

"I heard that babies from male pregnancies are most likely going to be a boy... I think." Jimin mentioned, he was a little confused after saying it aloud. "I don't know, I did my research. I think 'cause umm... science says genes."

Taehyung chocked and began laughing at how Jimin explained.
It was like he didn't understand what he was saying.

[A/N: I can't understand what people are saying...]

Jungkook ignored the laughter, he looked up at the older and smiled,
"I can't wait hyung!"

Hoseok smiled and then looked at Yoongi, "we should get going."
He stood up and helped Yoongi up.

"Aww-"

"Don't start." Yoongi furrowed his eyebrows.

"Jeez okay." Jimin giggled.

"When we come back I don't wanna walk on you doing something with Taehyung." Yoongi demanded, walking towards the front door along with Hoseok.

"Alright hyung, we'll try not to get caught." Taehyung laughed.

[COUGH
FORESHADOWING
COUGH COUGH
Oof excuse me and my sudden coughing 😏

This chapter is a little short, but trust me when I say the next chapter is long and stupidly detailed 🤡🤡
I probably recommend skipping it if you REALLY despise vmin 😉
Mwhahahaha

^^ this is before the Dynamite MV was released, let's see how I'll be after...

OOP

IM SHOOK 10 MILLION IN 25 MINUTES WOW
IT WAS CUTE OMG 🤧🤧
I like it 😌

ANYWAYS wow wow it was nice

Alright gn y'all 😘💞
I'ma head to bed 💜]