Chapter 33

"You okay Yoongi hyung?"
Hoseok asked worriedly.

After their quick session, Yoongi began experiencing the awful pain again. He clenched onto the sheets of his bed, wishing it could help him ease and compose the agony he was feeling.

"J-just hold me Hobi. Please."

Hearing those words escape Yoongi's mouth was unexpecting.
It also made Hoseok feel a small spike in his heart, he wanted to help Yoongi and him begging to be embraced was an upsetting view, yet adorable.
It was a heartbreaking scene to witness his lover in pain, and all he wanted is a good cuddle. It also had some sweetness to it.

Hoseok responded quickly, pulling the covers over both of them then proceeding to embrace him.
He felt his heartache once he heard Yoongi sniffle.

Yoongi buried his face against Hoseok's chest. Tears ran down his face, he felt so stressed and overwhelmed. He couldn't take it anymore.

Hoseok stroked the back of Yoongi's head, pulling him closer and tighter.
"Talk to me Yoongi, I'm here." He said softly.

"I-I don't know Hobi, I don't know anymore." Yoongi broke down.
Causing Hoseok's heart to shatter.
It wasn't a heartbreak, holding a weeping Yoongi was just sad. He could easily tell he was in pain.

"It will all be over soon, just a few more weeks!" Hoseok smiled, gently kissing Yoongi's forehead.
He continued to comfort him, trying his best to make his boyfriend feel better.

"Shit, the baby is due in less than a month. We'll be in school Hoseok!"
Yoongi heavily sighed, squeezing Hoseok tighter.

"It's fine! We're going to have our child Yoongi! Isn't that great?" Hoseok cheered, it is an exciting occasion especially when Yoongi is a literal man giving birth to a baby.

Yoongi nodded, "I should just rest."
He simply said, sniffling as his face was still resting against the other's chest. He felt so frustrated and scared.
He didn't want to go through anymore pain, he was tired if it.

Hoseok planted kisses around Yoongi's face as he tried to rest.
He wanted to calm him down, so he continued to gently stroke and comfort him.
"I love you~" Hoseok cooed, placing a final kiss on the older's lips.

He watched as Yoongi's rested face become a faint smile.
"I love me too." He chuckled.

"Holy shit are you pregnant??"

Yoongi's face rested on his opened textbook, ignoring everything in his surroundings.
He couldn't really do anything to hide his pregnancy any longer.
He continued to wear baggy clothing to cover up most of his body, however, it didn't do much.

"I'm actually serious, answer me Min!"

The same bitch continued pestering him. He wanted her to figure out herself. It should've been obvious.

Yoongi sighed and gently stroked his belly.  "Only a few weeks until I meet you." He said under his breath.

"Hey Min! Are you an mpreg?!"
She shouted, this time even louder.

The room went silent.

Yoongi froze, laying his head against the desk and facing down at the floor.
He felt embarrassment and humiliation reside in his body, he felt as if he couldn't move. He didn't understand what he was feeling, was it fear?
If so, why? What was he afraid of?
Perhaps being attacked by everyone at school. But, wasn't it already evident that Yoongi was pregnant.
His belly was prominent.
It was apparent at this point.