Chapter 9

*time skip, Monday morning*

Yoongi and Jimin were walking down the hall.

Yoongi didn't bother to look through the door, he knew Hoseok wouldn't like him if he knew he was pregnant.

"Come on hyung, don't give up just because you're pregnant!" Jimin pouted, pulling Yoongi towards the door.

"N-no, Hoseok wouldn't like me." Yoongi pulled away from Jimin's grip and continued walking.

"Don't be so sad, I know this is frustrating but I'm here to help you get through this." Jimin grinned, hugging Yoongi.

Yoongi pulled away, "All because I let you hug me on Saturday doesn't mean I let you touch me anytime!"

Jimin giggled, "YOU hugged ME, and then I hugged you in bed! So we basically cuddled-!"

"Shut the fuck up Jimin! Don't talk about it! Don't make it sound gayer than it is!" Yoongi said annoyed.

Jimin laughed, "You're funny hyung, see you at lunch."

*lunch*

"He's coming hyung!!" Jimin panicked and laughed.

"Aw shit." Yoongi said under his breath, peeking up and seeing Hoseok walking towards them. He looked back down, embarrassed.

"What's wrong Yoongi?" Hoseok asked, sitting next to Yoongi.

"I didn't see you this morning, you look sad." Hoseok frowned, worried about Yoongi.

Yoongi shrugged.

Hoseok smiled, rubbing Yoongi's shoulder, "You're not fine, I'll talk to you later."
Hoseok walked away.

"Aww he cares about you hyung." Jimin smiled.

Yoongi smiled a bit, staring at Hoseok.
If only you were the father. He thought, but still couldn't help feeling upset.

*later*

After lunch Yoongi was walking down the hall to get to class, until he saw Hoseok.
He tried to walk faster to ignore him, until his head suddenly hurt.
He sat down on the floor, leaning his head against the wall, closing his eyes, trying to calm down. He felt like giving up, having symptoms, dealing with male pregnancy, and questioning his sexuality.

He then felt a presence next to him, he got nervous. He opened his eyes to see Hoseok sitting next to him.
"Hey Yoongi, you don't seem okay." Hoseok said, he wrapped his arm around Yoongi.
Yoongi looked down and blushed.
"You've been changing lately, ever since the party." Hoseok mentioned.
Yoongi looked up, confused that Hoseok notices him.
"How so..?" He asked.
"You don't remember?" Hoseok giggled, "of course you wouldn't, you were drunk."

Yoongi blushed, embarrassed that Hoseok knew.
"Well I was too, just sober enough to remember." He smiled.
"Remember what??"

Hoseok laughed and blushed a bit,
"Us, our..." Hoseok leaned closer to Yoongi's ear, "our hookup." He whispered.

Yoongi's eyes widened, "Wait what?"
"I'm sure in the morning you were sore." Hoseok winked, and giggled.
Yoongi shook his head, and blushed.
"I have to go Yoongi, but I'll try to explain to you another time." Hoseok smiled, and stood up. Walking away.

Yoongi blushed and watched Hoseok walk away, he couldn't help but smile.

[Short chapter but I hoped you enjoyed it 😌 I'm tired it's 12am so ima sleep now, LOVE Y'ALL💕]

[Im so confused, it literally unpublished]