Chapter 21

"I'm happy for you two, it was great meeting you Yoongi." Hoseok's mother said with a bright smile on her face.
It was similar to Hoseok's, which made Yoongi smile back.

"I'm glad you two are happy together." His father added on.

They then said their goodbyes and left, heading out to the car.

"I told you it wasn't gonna be that bad." Hoseok smiled, starting a conversation in the car. He wanted to start off positive.

Yoongi nodded.
"No it wasn't bad, it went well. I'm just nervous to tell my parents in a few days." He mentioned, it made him feel anxious.

"It's alright, they have to accept you no matter what." Hoseok grinned.
"I know it will be fine"

*later*
After saying goodbye to Hoseok, Yoongi walked back to his dorm, it was getting late.
He scavenged through his pockets, searching for the familiar sound of metal chiming. Once he found the pair of keys he swiftly unlocked the door. The keys clattering as he pulled them out and pushed the door open.
It revealed Jungkook laying on the couch. He was stretched across the furniture, his head resting on the arm rest, his eyes directly facing the screen of his device.
He was using his phone... alone?
Which confused Yoongi.
It made him wonder where were the others.

"Hey Jungkook." Yoongi greeted, closing the door behind him.
He walked towards the younger, analyzing the room.

"Hi Yoongi hyung!" Jungkook smiled, then continued chilling on his phone.

"Where's Jimin and Taehyung?"
Yoongi questioned, still looking around.

"They're in the room, they were being weird on the couch, then they got up and told me if I got lonely I could join them. I don't understand but I'm trying to beat this game so... I'm busy." Jungkook explained, focusing on his phone and aggressively tapping on the screen. Seemed like he was busy.

Yoongi wanted to see what's going on, he had an idea... that he hoped Jimin didn't create into reality.

"Thanks Jungkook... Also good luck on that game."

"Thanks hyung."

Yoongi walked towards Jimin's door.
He leaned back, staring down at the bottom of the door and noticed the lights off in the room.
He gently placed his ear on the door, only to hear a faint sound of mumbling.

Are they talking? Should I barge in or..? He didn't know what to do but decided to open the door normally.
Without peeking nor barging in.
Peeking was a little creepy and barging in would startle them.
So it attempted to casually open it.

Yoongi took a deep breath and grabbed the door knob, turning it and swinging it open.

The light from the living room lit up some of the bedroom.
Exposing a clear sight of Jimin and Taehyung in bed.

"HYUNG!" Jimin gasped, pushing Taehyung off of him.

Taehyung was kneeling in front of Jimin, he propped himself up after the push.

Yoongi startled them.

They weren't having sex, but it looked like they were going to.
Taehyung shirtless on top of Jimin...
Yup they were most definitely making out.

Jimin's face was red, he looked guilty.

Taehyung quickly got up and grabbed his shirt, putting it back on.

"H-hyung! I didn't hear you come home!" Jimin said, he sat up.

"I know you didn't, so what the fuck were you doing while I was gone?" Yoongi confronted.
It was a complicated feeling he had, he didn't mind Jimin sleeping with Taehyung however, ever since the pregnancy he was paranoid and anxious by the possibility of male pregnancy. Especially if they weren't protected.