Chapter 10

"Wait what? Hoseok said that!? That you both had sex!??" Jimin questioned, shocked of what Yoongi was telling him.

They were both sitting down on the couch in the living room.

"He said if i remember our hookup, then said I was probably sore in the morning." Yoongi explained, also surprised of what Hoseok told him.

"Wait so you slept with Hoseok!? Your crush!??" Jimin got excited for Yoongi.
"Jimin I'm not g-!" Yoongi paused,
"I don't even know anymore, I slept with a guy I had some feelings for."

"Its okay, you're probably still confused." Jimin smiled.

"Tomorrow ask him how it all happened! Because you were drunk, now you're pregnant." Jimin laughed.

"I'll ask, but don't remind me! If he's really the father how am I gonna tell him!?" Yoongi questioned, worried.

"Well who let it happen? You were drunk, was he sober?" Jimin asked, trying to figure out how it happened.

"He said he was sober enough to remember." Yoongi mentioned.

Jimin thought for a bit, "He could have been the reason why you two hooked up, he knew what was happening." Jimin explained.

"I don't know, I'll talk to him tomorrow." Yoongi walked away to his bedroom.

*morning*

"I feel nauseous." Yoongi mentioned while walking down the hall.
"Hyung!" Jimin whined.

Yoongi peeked through the door until he gagged a bit, running to the nearest bathroom.

Jimin followed.
"No hyung!" Jimin pouted, he didn't like Yoongi throwing up.

After Yoongi finished up, they both walked out. They saw Hoseok running up to them.

"Yoongi!" He grabbed Yoongi's shoulder, pulling him a bit closer.
"Aw I'm telling you, you're changing ever since the party." Hoseok said, staring into Yoongi's eyes.

Yoongi blushed, "what really happened?" He asked.

Hoseok smiled, "Look, if you let me come over I can explain." He giggled.

Yoongi blushed more, he then nodded.
"Great, then I'll see you after school." Hoseok smiled and walked away.

Jimin looked at Yoongi, he grinned.
"So we're having a visitor after school?"
Yoongi nodded.

*after school*
Yoongi was nervous.
Impatiently waiting for a knock on the door.

"I'm actually excited for you hyung, Hoseok is possibly the father!" Jimin smiled.

Yoongi shrugged, "Don't ruin anything for me Jimin!"

"Of course I won't!" Jimin giggled.

Then their was a knock on the door.

Jimin got excited, "He's here!" He walked to his bedroom "Good luck hyung!"

Yoongi panicked, walking to the door.
He took deep breaths, opening the door.

"Hey Yoongi!" Hoseok smiled and hugged him.
Yoongi was embarrassed, trying not to have a 'reaction' to the hug.
Why was he like this?
Madly in love with Hoseok, he can't even keep his feelings to himself.

(A/N: ;))

They both sat down on the couch.
"So what happened?" Yoongi asked nervously.

"So you already know that you were drunk, but we hooked up." Hoseok said.

"But how did it happen? Who started it?" Yoongi questioned, still confused on who started the tension.

Hoseok giggled, "You were on the couch drinking, and I caught you glancing at me a few times so I walked up to you."

Yoongi blushed a bit.

"I asked if your drinking too much, you said 'maybe', then out of no where we both feeling some type of connection, well I did. I just saw you and wanted to..." Hoseok laughed a bit embarrassed.

"Wanted to..?"

"You know, show you some love." Hoseok smiled, "But you're the one who started to get things heated up."

Hoseok giggled, "You started getting touchy."

Yoongi blushed, embarrassed at himself for what he's done.

"But you shouldn't feel sorry, I kinda joined in too." Hoseok added,
"I was so tempted to go farther,  I couldn't help it and made up my mind, I picked you up and took you into a room." Hoseok explained.

"Then... We had... Sex..?" Yoongi asked.

Hoseok nodded, he was blushing.

"W-we did go kinda far, I didn't even use protection." Hoseok nervously laughed. "we made out then I let you ride, then I pushed you against the bed and... You can imagine the rest." He laughed nervously.

Yoongi's face was red.
"That's why I was sore." Yoongi laughed.
It was so weird imagining him and Hoseok having intense sex.
It was unexpected to hear.

"B-but I'm sorry for leaving you, I was just worried." Hoseok apologized.

"I-it's fine."

Hoseok smiled, he got a bit shy.
"Also, I was thinking if you wanted to go out with me to eat on Friday...? Y-you don't have to." Hoseok asked.

Yoongi got excited but tried to stay calm, he really did like Hoseok.
"Sure, you can pick me up on Friday." He smiled.

They both made eye contact.
Hoseok smiled.
They both turned away and blushed.
"I guess I should go now." Hoseok mentioned and grinned.
Yoongi couldn't stop smiling and blushing.
"Alright then I'll see you tomorrow."

[Oh yes hello everyone!! Enjoying my story??😏 whose excited for tonight?? The late late show, I can't wait for Homefest 😤!!
Anyways, hope you enjoyed it!!
I love y'all!!💞
Hope y'all are healthy and safe!
Bye bye💜👋]

[Okay there, sorry I was so worried why it suddenly unpublished the chapters, it was a glitch]