Chapter 13

Hoseok was about to leave, it was getting late and Yoongi had to say goodbye for the day/night.

Both standing in the living room, in front of the closed door (A/N:I'm not gonna give a long explanation of what I mean cuz I think you get it :)).

"I enjoyed today." Hoseok mentioned.
Yoongi smiled, "I did too, but I'm wondering if you wanna come over tomorrow? I have an appointment at the doctors, I-it's an ultrasound." He asked, hoping Hoseok would like to go.
Hoseok smiled and nodded, "I'll be here."
They both hugged, embracing each other before they leave.
"I can't wait to see the rest of our lives after this day." Hoseok said, pulling away and softly kissed Yoongi.

"See you tomorrow." Hoseok smiled, opening the door and walking out.
Yoongi closed the door, smiling just from remembering that night.

Then someone smacked him from behind.
"FUCK..." Yoongi yelped, he turned around,
"What the hell Jimin!?" He shouted, he was sore.

"I knew it! You two did have sex!" Jimin laughed, "I knew I heard something."

"Fuck you Jimin." Yoongi was already irritated with Jimin's enthusiasm.

"So how was it hyung?" Jimin asked, sitting on the couch ready to listen.
"And I'm talking about the date." He added and giggled.
Yoongi sat down with him.

"It was great, we're dating now."

Jimin smiled, "Did you tell him?"
Yoongi nodded, "Yeah, he was excited, but after that we came here and-"
"Had sex." Jimin giggled.
Yoongi rolled his eyes.

Jimin walked to Yoongi's room,
"What are you doing?" Yoongi asked, following Jimin.

"Look your bed sheets are messed up and dirty," Jimin walked towards Yoongi's trash can.
"No Jimin please don-"
"And there's a dirty condom! I knew it hyung! You guys fucked!" Jimin yelled and laughed.

"Shut the fuck up Jimin! You're loud! Yes we did but what does that have against me?!" Yoongi questioned, he was annoyed with Jimin being nosey.

"Nothing I just got really excited, you said you weren't gay and here you are! Did you bottom?" Jimin giggled.

"Just stop Jimin! I'm getting worried because we're not able to afford taking care of child, we're in school still! Then people will make fun of me, and I have to tell my fucking parents that I somewhat like guys, have a boyfriend, and having our child!"
Yoongi explained, he was anxious and worried for what could happen.
He was already over thinking things.

Jimin walked up closer to Yoongi,
"You're in senior year, we'll figure out a way to get money, you have Hoseok to take care of you and protect you. It's fine hyung." He grinned, he wanted to calm Yoongi and comfort him.

Yoongi shrugged, "I guess, let's just go to bed now I'm exhausted."

*Saturday morning*
Jimin opened Yoongi's door, he sat by Yoongi, who was sleeping.

"Wake up hyung." Jimin smiled.
Yoongi's eyes fluttered open, adjusting his eyes to the slight light in his bedroom.

"Give me more time." He murmured, his voice muffled by his bed sheets.

Jimin giggled, he then admired Yoongi as he slept so peacefully.

"What is it Jimin?" Yoongi asked, without bothering to look at him.

"Nothing just that theirs three people on this bed right now." Jimin joked and laughed.
Yoongi shook his head, "Shut the fuck up."

"Any bump yet?" Jimin asked smiling.

"If I answered you would check anyways." Yoongi complained, pulling the bed sheet closer to him.

"Just tell me hyung." Jimin crawled next to Yoongi.

Yoongi sighed, "Yes a little, now leave me alone." He answered a bit irritated.
Jimin smirked a bit, tugging the blanket. "I wanna see!" He begged.

Yoongi shook his head, gripping the blanket, refusing to let him see.
"Fine then, another time." Jimin giggled and got up.

"Now get ready, it's gonna be the first ultrasound!" Jimin said excitedly, he walked out of the room.

Before shutting the door he stopped.
"Is Hoseok going?" He asked.

Yoongi nodded.

Jimin frowned, "why can't I go?!" He pouted.
Yoongi sighed, "Ugh, because you aren't the father, and I don't want you to." He explained.
Jimin giggled then closed the door.

*later*
Yoongi finished getting ready, he was sitting in the kitchen eating.

"You excited hyung?" Jimin asked.

He nodded, but he seemed a bit sad.

"Aw hyung, why do you look sad?"

"You already know, I'm worried about everything." Yoongi explained, he looked down at his food and gently pushed it away then got up.

"Hyung I'm telling you, it'll be fine! I promise you!" Jimin said, he smiled.
They both heard a knock on the door.

"Now go with your boyfriend, everything will be okay when you're by his side." Jimin added and giggled.

Yoongi smiled a bit, walking towards the door. "Thanks Jiminie." He laughed then opened the door.

[I hoped you enjoyed :)
I'm really bored these days in quarantine, I'm writing more but I write slowly and gradually, which is annoying cuz I used to be able to write a whole chapter in a day.

Also I would like to clear something up...
YEAH I REMOVED MY VMIN STORY
Many reasons why I took it down.

I'm working on the smuts too but like I said, slowly. Idk what's wrong with me.

Anyways ily all💞
Take care ❤
Stay safe and healthy 🙏💜]