Chpater 16

Tears roll down my face after watching the video as I replay everything that just happened in that video I saw. Victor sighs.

"I'm so sorry, Jenna," he tells me. "I will make sure your mother will get found."

I shook my head. "This is my fault. I got you into this mess. If I would've just let the wolf kill me or not go out that night I would have never gotten you into this mess."

Victor picked up my head to face him. "This is not your fault. This proves that James is really trying to get to you and he wants me to be miserable with him. He doesn't know that you got turned into a wolf though."

I nodded. "I just want my mom safe."

We walked out and Victor rode us to find Gordon, Issac, and Israel and he called for an emergency meeting. Thinking about my mother being held captive was hurting my head. James wanted me and needed me to be killed and I know he wants to see Victor suffer, but there's another reason why he is going this hard to find me. 

"We came as fast as we could!" Gordon shouted while running towards us with Israel and Issac trailing behind him. "I figured since you both didn't come to school, something happened. Especially when I called you and you didn't pick up."

"What exactly happened?" Israel asked. "I can't smell Jenna's scent anymore and if that's possible, that means your leather jacket and shirt is very heavily scented."

"Jenna isn't a human anymore," Victor expressed. "We were hiding in the vampire territory and I had to change her into a wolf because it drawed too much attention and plus we agreed it would protect her and her mother."

"Cool!" Issac said with a smile. "You're one of us!"

I giggled. "I guess you can put it that way."

"So James came after y'all?" Issac asked. "I knew he was a coward. Giving up his alpha title was a front. Israel was suppose to have the alpha title ages ago and James knew that."

I shook my head. "Something needs to be done. My mom was taken hostage by James and the whole Vampire Hunter Organization is destroyed and everyone but my mother died because of the pack of wolves James brought with him. Now, James doesn't know I'm not a human anymore, but I need to save my mom before she dies."

Israel nodded. "My older brother has always been evil. But he is very naive. He wouldn't believe for a second that Victor changed you because Victor bites to kill, not change. And that has been Victor's motto for years of course until he met you."

Victor blushed. "Yea, we get it, Alpha."

"You can trade yourself in," Gordon suggested. "If James sees that you sacrifice yourself for your mom than she won't die, you'll just be in James's custody."

"But she gotta be careful so James doesn't kill her on the spot," Issac said. "James can be grimmy like that."

"James will want to see Victor suffer so he would want Victor to be there," Israel said. "He likes to make a show for everyone. He always been that way."

"This is gonna be dangerous," Victor said. "But it's worth a shot. I just gotta teach Jenna how to shapeshift and she already know combat moves so this should be easy."

Victor pulled me aside and I stared into his eyes, seeing pain inside of them. "What's wrong?" I asked.

He sighed. "I need to teach you to shapeshift so you can be able to fight James if he ever shapeshifts. At least until I can kill him, but for your safety." He kissed my forehead. "Let's get down to business." He took off his shirt. "You gotta get lose."