Chapter 18

Victor

As soon as I saw Jenna close her eyes, I grabbed her up from Gordon's arms quickly and held her tightly to me. I saw Issac with his arm around Ms. Monica as she was trying to get herself together. Israel touched my shoulder.

"You do know we have a problem going on here, right?" he asked me. "The Gamma Counseli will be questioning what happened to James."

"Isn't James a Gamma?" I asked. "Or, was?"

"James gave up his title to leave the pack so he doesn't count as a Gamma. Gammas are still in the pack. However, I am an Alpha so technically I'm over them, but they still have authority to question my pack because they're known to be the 'elder' alphas, if you know what I mean."

I nodded. "So, they're gonna question me about..." I paused. "Jenna's turning and James's death."

Israel nodded. "Apparently. But answer to your truest ability. And don't give them an attitude either. I know about you keeping your bad boy image, but this is where you'll have to drop it."

"Understood, Alpha." I clutched Jenna to me. "But, they're not gonna hurt Jenna, right?"

Israel sighed. "I know you turned her like a few hours ago and she is still adjusting to herself. I'm surprised she mastered shapeshifting and her blood thirst from the people she is closest with, which is Ms. Monica, her mother. But has she been exposed to a bunch of humans? Has she mastered her ability to contain her thirst? If not, then the Gamma Counseli will give her time to adjust, knowing for a fact that controlling a baby wolf is hard, especially if they have a mindset of an Omega. I believe Jenna will manage but she needs to learn how do control her blood thirst. She needs to learn. If not, then they might kill her to protect the human race."

I shook my head. "I cannot let her die because she can't control her thirst in time. She learned how to shapeshift in a matter of seconds without really screaming in pain. She didn't attack her mother and her eyes never changed color when she was exposed to her mom. I believe she can manage and if not, I will have to hide her somewhere safe."

Israel nodded. "I understand and I believe the Gamma Counseli will understand too."

We continued walking and we ended up at my place. I pulled out my keys and opened the apartment door. I brought Jenna inside of my bedroom and laid her on my bed. I kissed her forehead. 

"No one is gonna hurt you, Jenna," I said quietly.

I walked out of my room and I saw everyone standing up. I told them to make themselves at home and the boys rushed to the kitchen. Of course,  I thought. They're hungry. I looked at Ms. Monica, who seems a little worried. I walked to her and rubbed her back.

"Are you alright?" I asked.

"I'm just worried about my daughter," she told me. She sat down on the couch. "She's hurt very bad."

"She'll heal," I assured her. "We heal quickly so it's not a problem. I'm worried that the Gamma Counseli will have a problem with her. They're not a fan of natural born Omegas." I cracked my knuckles. "Do you want something to eat?"

She shook her head. "I'm fine, thank you. I'm just not in the mood to eat right now."

I nodded understandingly. "Alright." I went in the kitchen and saw the boys eating literally everything I had left over inside of the fridge. I saw the pot of chicken Alfredo on the table and Gordon was eating from the pot. "Gordon, that was suppose to be for Jenna. She loves chicken Alfredo."

He stopped eating from the pot and continued chewing slowly with a blank face expression. He swallowed the food in his mouth and burped. "Oops."

I shook my head. "I'll just make some mac and cheese since you all decided to eat my lunch and leftover dinners." I looked in the cabinet for the macaroni in the box.

The Big Bad WolfOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara