Chapter 18

"Then what are we doing together?" he breathed.

Clytia bowed her head. Wasn't it what she wanted from day one? But why did it hurt so much to think about breaking up? She fell on her knees and put her head on his stomach, embracing him. Nolam made no movement. He let her hold him without embracing her back. A part of her didn't want to lose him. She couldn't lose him. She felt silent tears running on her face making her tightening her grasp.

They stayed like that for what seemed to be an eternity before he took her hands off him and got up, walking to the door. She looked at him scared. She wanted to run after him and force him to look at her. But she was tetanized.

"Nolam ..." she pleaded.

He stopped, his hand on the door knob. "This is what you've always wanted Clytia. Let's not drag it longer than necessary." He finished his voice dull as he opened the door.

"NOLAM!" she screamed this time.

It was the first time he heard her raised her voice like that. It made him stop dead on his track. He closed the door after few second but didn't turn to face her.

She looked at his tense shoulder. She got up and walked to him, sneaking her arm around his waist one more time, her head against his back.

"Stop playing with me Clytia" he begged, broken, on the verge of crying.

"Please look at me" she asked with a little voice.

When he turned around he felt a little more broken. The sad eyes that were staring back at him did not hold any trace of game or tricks.

He raised his fingers to sweep her tears

"I'm not playing with you Nolam. I swear." She whispered as she closed her eyes and cup his hand with her own against her cheek.

He looked at how sincere she seemed to be. God! He loved her so much. He bowed down and crushed his lips against hers.

There was nothing sweet about this kiss

There was nothing sweet about this kiss. They were both too desperate at the moment for that. 

He picked her up, his hand under her ass, as she tied her hands around his neck and her legs around his waist. He bit her lips causing her to moan while he pushed her back on the nearest wall. They were both grinding against each other, looking for any kind of release. 

He grabbed her underwear with one hand and teared it out of her. Then, he used the same hand to release his erection. He wasted no time thrusting into her. It was no love making. He pounded into her fast and hard. His head was on the crook of her neck as he used one of his hand as support on the other side. He fucked her against that wall, making her moan and beg for more.

He then carried her to the bed and threw her on it, making her squealed. He flipped her on her stomach, pulling her ass up in the air as he positioned himself against her heated core. He rammed into her, going deeper and deeper every time. She had to bit the pillow not to scream her lungs out. He accelerated his movement, making her orgasm around his cock. 

He didn't stop though. He kept going. Her legs were shaking as she screamed into the mattress, being taken farther on the wave of pleasure. It was painful, yet so good. When he finally reached his pick, he collapsed on her, before slipping out of her and flipping on the side, taking her with him in a tight embrace.

They both laid there, sweating messes, raged breathes. When he was finally able to breathe normally, he got out of the bed to the bathroom and came back few seconds later with a warm towel to clean her up. When he was done, he got back in the bed and faced her.

"I love you Clytia. If you're not ready for something serious, just say it. Please, don't play with my heart."

She reached for his hand and kissed it before holding it to her chest.

"Nolam, I'm not playing with you. I just need some times. Don't give up on us."

He scooted closer, kissed her head and embraced her, slowly falling in sleep.

Clytia watched him sleep for a big part of the night. He deserved more than she had given him. She had to handle her mess and make sure to not hurt him in the process. He had been nothing but opened with her. He deserved better.