Chapter 53

Nolam quickly snatched her legs, drew her closer to him and seethed in her ears.

"Your pussy is mine Clytia. And if you ever think about giving it to someone else, ever again, I'll fuck you so hard, you'll be crippled for a month." He stated before burying himself deep into her making her cry out.

"It's too much Nolam!"

"I'm just starting honey." He replied looking at her intensely. That look scared her.

"Please ..." She tried to beg as she whimpered at the discomfort.

"You haven't learn a thing honey. Shhh. The lesson is only beginning." He stated caressing her face, an evil smirk on his face.

Clytia had never been fucked like that. Nolam was like a mad man, diving into her like a bottomless pit. He made her take all of him as he pushed her legs on his shoulders and hit her walls again and again. Her cries and begging didn't stop him. She was sure, the whole building could hear her screams.

It felt like he had been into her for hours as she felt trapped under him. He kept repeating how she was his and only his. Every thrust harder than the previous one, as if he was trying to ink her body and mind with his essence.

Clytia was sore and tired. And she thought he was done when he released his cum into her. She realized how wrong she was when he turned her on her stomach and trust into her pussy, making her scream.

"I'm sorry Nolam. Stop please. I can't take it anymore." She said pleadingly.

"You will take me dear." He chuckled behind as he fucked her in euphoria.

Clytia reached her climax. Again. But what was supposed to bring her pleasure, brought fear upon her. Nolam was deep inside of her. He forced her onto her knees and drilled into her, reaching her cervix.

She screamed, reaching her orgasm again. He didn't give her a break. He turned her over, impaled on his cock. He looked at her begging eyes and laughed.

"Nolam, ... I get it... now. I swear... I will never ... give ... myself to ... anyone else .... I swear."

Her body was shaking from the aftershocks of the orgasm. Her hands on his chest was clinging onto him, trying to use him as an anchor.

"Ride me." He ordered.

"I'm sore. Please. It hurts."

He slapped her ass harshly. "I said. Ride."

She did as he had commanded. She took half of him inside of her and stop, trying to catch her breath. He gripped her waist and forcefully pushed her down, making her scream.

Trying to go slow, her nails digging into his chest, she bit into her lips to suppress the whimper.

"You can do better than that Cly." He simply said.

"I can't. Please. I'll give you a blowjob." She cried out. One more time.

Nolam hold her hips and thrust upward into her at a punishing rhythm, making her scream.

"Who do you belong to?"

"You. Only you, Nolam!" She answered, hoping it would calm him.

But it was the opposite. He carried her to the nearest wall, a hand around her neck.

"Who do you belong to?"

"You! You! I belong to you!" She kept chanting like a prayer as he fucked her into another orgasm.
Clytia was crying now. He released her and she feel on the floor panting. Her body was aching. Her throat sore. Her stomach tightened into knocks.

"Did you learn your lesson now?"

She nodded. "Use your words Cly!"

"Yes. I belong to you. Only you. I will never let anyone else touch me. I swear."

"Good." He walked back to bed. When Clytia finally raised her head, she noticed that his manhood was still standing proud. She could see the veins throbbing. Her jaws dropped and she instinctively crawled into the wall.

"Come here!" He commanded. She shook her head, her body shaking in fear. Which made him laugh. "Don't make me come and get you honey. You won't like the outcome."

She stood on her feet. Each step wobbly. She stopped few inches away from him.

"I want you on all four on the bed." The look in his eyes terrified her. She knew begging wouldn't make him change his mind, so she did as instructed. It was clear now that his intention was to rip her apart.

She heard him stand behind her. He caressed her ass, then slapped each cheek.

"You're mine." He declared and pushed himself, more gently this time.

At the moment, Clytia hated her body for reacted to him. He made her toes curled as she climaxed around him, while he fucked her slowly. She didn't understand how it was even possible. He slapped her ass again and pulled himself out.

Clytia started to panic when he positioned his cock at the entrance of her back door. She tried to crawl away from him. But he kept her in place. "The next time you try to fuck another human being, I will fuck you raw in the ass Clytia. Do you hear me?" His voice hard.

"Yes! I ... just you. I promise." She replied, her legs trembling.

He seemed satisfied with her answer, since he went back to her pussy, making her scream into the mattress. She was drained.

He fucked her hard and deep. He had always had a good stamina. But that was insane. Clytia heard herself scream his name as she climaxed. However, as he had done earlier, he kept himself buried into her.

He fucked her until she passed out under him. The last thing she was conscious of was his seed flowing into her as she collapsed.