Killing Y/n

I turned around and saw the blonde girl running towards Light. It was the same girl from the other night when I saw him cheating. She jumped and flew towards Light. She looked like she was flying. Light turned around but didn't have time to catch her or prepare himself and he fell with her on top of him. I heard him grunt at the impact and the girl started talking to him fast.

   " I'm sorry, but I just couldn't wait for two weeks as you said! I was just on my way to your house when I spotted you. " She tilted her head to the side and giggled a little.

I stood to the side not saying a word. I didn't want to interrupt their little moment or say anything for that matter. I was about to walk away until Light stood up and the girl stood close to him.

   " I...I just wanted to see you so badly. "

   " Well, might as well come over. "

   " Yay! "

I felt awkward so I started stepping away from them and walking away until Light called to me.

   " Y/n! Where are you going? "

   " Oh, I was going to leave you two to walk the rest of the way on your own. "

   " You don't have to do that. Your house is still a little way along with mine. I need to introduce you to my-"

   " I'm his girlfriend, Misa, who are you? " She yelled at me while grabbing Light's arm.

My heart hurt from a moment remembering that we were dating at one point and I wanted to cry, but I held it in.

   " Please calm down. I'm Light's best friend. My name is Y/n. "

   " Are you sure you are only his best friend? "

   " Yes. We are nothing more. We've known each other since we were in diapers. "

   " As long as you two aren't doing anything funny I approve of you hanging around my Light! "

   ' Your Light? '

   " Thank you? "

   " Let's continue walking ladies. "

We started walking back in the direction of our houses. When we reached Light's house I said goodbye to him and Misa. I opened the door to my house and went straight to bed.

( Light's P.O.V. )

After convincing Rem to kill L Misa ran right to Rem and hugged her. I stayed where I was and had a question appear in my head.

   " Misa, can I see your Death note for a moment? "

   " Sure! "

She handed me her Death note and I looked through all of the pages. I stopped when I reached the last page. There was only one name written on it.

Y/n Misakhig

   ' I was right! She was about to kill Y/n earlier but she replaced the name. Y/n must have felt some of the effects before Misa changed the last name. She thought of Y/n because she saw her with me a few minutes ago. Then she wrote her first name as she pictured her but instead wrote another last name. '

I was about to yell at Misa until I remembered Rem was there and I kept my mouth shut.

   ' Misa wasn't kidding when she said she would kill any girl I was with. That means I can't stick around Y/n that much. I can't just leave her alone though. I don't want Ryuzaki to get to her first. If he can convince her to date him then he will get her on his side. That's exactly what he wants. "

   " Misa that girl I was with today, Y/n? You can't kill her. "

   " Why not? "

   " She is my best friend. We have been through everything together. She is very important if this new world is going to be created. "

   " But I don't like her with you! "

   " Misa, please. We won't do anything. She is my best friend that is all. Trust me. "

   " Fine. She's the only one I approve of. You can't go with any other girl. "

   " I can do that. "

   " Okay. "

   ' Now I just need to get Y/n back on my side. I don't have the heart to kill her. I need her on my side. '