Ryuzaki: Pervert

I could hear Misa panting. Then I head Light panting.

   ' Light's alive? '

I opened my eyes and looked in the backseat to see them both alive and well. Tears were in their eyes but they were alive. Smoke was coming out of the pistol.

   " You......used a blank? "

Mr. Yagami fell forward and rested his chest on the middle compartment. He sat back in the front and took a deep breath.

   " Thank goodness. "

   " ' Thank goodness? ' What's going on I don't understand. "

   " Please forgive me you three. I know that was hard on you. But it was the only way I could get you out of prison. You must understand. "

   ' My head hurts so much. '

   " I only agreed to do this because I believe in your innocence, Light. Were you watching Ryuzaki? I did exactly as you said, and as you can see, I'm still alive. "

   " Yes, it was a convincing performance. "

   ' What? This was all fake? I'm going to kill Ryuzaki for giving me this headache. '

   " If Amane were the Second Kira,  who only needs to see a person's face to kill them, there is no doubt she would have killed you before you had the chance to fire your weapon. Also, if Light was in fact Kira, the Kira I know wouldn't hesitate to kill even his own father to save himself.  With Light, in particular, I can not rule out the possibility that he may have seen through our act at some point. However, as we agreed I will end their confinement immediately. Amane will remain under surveillance until Kira is apprehended. As for your part in this Light, you and I will be together 24/7 and that's how we will remain until we bring Kira to justice. "

   " Fine by me. We'll catch Kira together. "

   " Yes, I look forward to working with you. "

Mr. Yagami started the car and started driving back to the city. When he turned the ignition I leaned forward in my seat and rested my head in my hands.

   " Y/n, do you mind uncuffing them? "

   " Not at all. " I said with a shaky voice.

He handed me the keys and Misa turned around and showed me her wrists. I unlocked them and then I looked at Light. He turned around and I unlocked his cuffs. He turned back around and quickly grabbed my hands before I could turn around in my seat.

   " Y/n, you're pale. "

   " W-Well based on what just happened. I-I think that's the least of our concerns. "

I turned around and sat in my seat. I rested my head back and started taking deep breaths.

   " Y/n are you alright. As Light has said you are pale and you don't look that well. " Ryuzaki said through the speaker by the mirror.

   " I've just got a headache from what just happened. I just need some air. "

I opened the window and felt the crisp air hit my face. No other words were said from Ryuzaki. I leaned my head on my hand and leaned against the window. I felt Light put his hands in the front seat and hold my shoulders.

   " It'll be alright. "

   " I know. "

After a long drive, we made it back to the hotel building and went to Ryuzaki's room. They were all there waiting for us. Light and Misa got changed into some different clothes and when they came back Ryuzaki put a chain on his wrist and Lights' wrist. It was long.

   " Are you sure this is necessary Ryuzaki? "

   " This is as difficult for me as it is for you. "

   " So, is this what you meant by being together twenty-four hours a day with him? Looking at you I never would have guessed. Are you on that side of the fence, Ryuzaki? " Misa said gesturing to the chain.

   " I told you I'm not doing this because I want to. Okay? "

   " But Light belongs to me! I don't wanna share him with you. If you're with him 24/7, then how are we supposed to go on dates together? "

   " Misa, you can still go on dates but Ryuzaki will just have to be with you. " I said stepping into the conversation.

   " No way! Are you telling me we would have to kiss in front of Ryuzaki and stuff? " Misa said looking at me.

   " I'm not telling you to do anything, but yes, I suppose I would be watching. " Ryuzaki said.

   " Ryuzaki that sounds so wrong coming from you. " I said covering my face.

   " That's so gross! You really are a pervert!  "

Ryuzaki gestured for me to come closer to him so I did. I stood beside him and patted his back. They all looked tired and irritated. He grabbed my waist and brought me closer and hugged me sideways. He rested his head against the side of mine.

   " Light, please, make Misa stop talking now," he asked.

   " Listen, Misa, that's enough. They have every right to keep you in prison so you are lucky to be here right now. "

   " Huh, Light how could you say that? I'm your girlfriend after all. Don't you trust your own soulmate? "

   " What do you mean, soulmate? You're the one who said you fell in love with me at first sight, Misa. "

   " How are you feeling, Y/n? " Ryuzaki asked while they continued to argue.

   " Better. When we got back Watari gave me some medicine. I feel a whole lot better since I took it. "

   " Good. I was afraid you would have had to go to the hospital with how pale you looked. "

   " Thanks for worrying. "

   " I'm sorry to put you in that situation. "

He lifted his head and turned towards Misa but he still held on to me.