Chapter 5

Katherina POV

The next day I wake up alone in the bed and am glad not to see Nathan's face in the morning. I want my day to begin with something less intimidating and looking at Nathan's face as the first thing in the morning is not gonna work.

I sat back on the bed and look outside the glass door of the balcony, it's a not so sunny day and I like it this way more. I move to get out of the bed when the bedroom door open and a girl walks in.

She was wearing a crop top with tight jeans. Her hair was blonde, though it didn't look natural color, that's not the point. Who is she?

"Hey! You're awake" she said with a smile.

"Umm...Hi," I reply back still waiting to know who she is?

"Oh sorry, I am Rebecca" she extended her hand towards me, "Dante's girlfriend" she added.

Wow, she is too pretty to be his girlfriend.

"I'm Katherina" I shook her hand.

"I know" she chuckled.

"Of course" I sigh.

I smile lowly thinking about my friends Alessia and Seth. I miss them. They don't even know where am I. I know they're definitely trying to search for me but as long as my dad doesn't want, nobody can find me.

"Nathan asked me to give you company since he is not gonna be here for a couple of days" Rebecca informed me.

I kinda feel relieved that he is gone and I don't have to be around him at least for two days, especially after what happened last night it will be much better if we don't see each other, at least I don't want too.

"Okay"

"Alright girl, Nathan's t-shirt doesn't suit you that well," Rebecca said pointing towards what I was wearing, well don didn't give me much choice before pulling his t-shirt over my head last night, "C'mon get up let's go for shopping!" Rebecca said excitedly, she pulled me from the bed and pushed me inside the bathroom.

I chuckle at her behavior and closed the door. I turn around and my eyes went up at my reflection in the mirror. I step closer to the vanity and looked at myself, I'm smiling. This is the first time I have a smile on my face since I arrived here or more so forced to arrive here.

My gaze fell on my lips, I raise my hand and trace my lips. Weirdly, I can still feel the touch of Nathan's lips on mine. The memory replay in my head of last night when Nathan took me out for dinner, we danced, he kissed me and almost killed somebody.

That was my first kiss, he is the first person who kissed me ever actually he stole my first kiss. Shaking all the thought away, I get into a cold shower and let the water run down my skin.

The wound already looks better so I put a small bandage on the cut. I wrap a towel around myself and walk out in the room.

Rebecca was nowhere to be seen, maybe she went downstairs.

"Oh my god!" a scream left my mouth when I saw her in the closet room.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you," she said without even looking at me. She was making a mess and throwing my clothes all over in the room, "I hope you don't mind me going through your closet".

"No, feel free to..." it was a waste she wasn't even listening to me and she wasn't going through my closet she was making a clutter and I hate untidiness, "Whatever" I breathe out lowly.

"That's it," she said looking at a dress in her hand, "Here, wear this" she threw the dress on me and I catch it with one hand while I had my other hand clutching towel against my chest.

"You did all of this just to find me a dress" I murmur keeping a smile on my face.

"Yup, get ready fast. It was exhausting looking for a dress for you" she murmured and walked out of the closet room.

Yeah, it must take a lot of energy in creating a mess. Anyways, I wore the dress she picked for me and it was a really beautiful white and blue floral dress, she has a good choice. I let my hair fall loose over my shoulders and walk out in the room.