Final Bonus Chapter!

(The day baby arrived)

Nathan POV

My beautiful wife is still sleeping because our baby boy kept her up all night. I love watching her sleep peacefully, a strand of her hair was covering her face, her chest going up and down as she breaths softly.

I put my hand on Katherina's growing bump, she is eight months and three weeks pregnant with our first child and I can't wait to have my baby boy. I know she is going to be an amazing mother and watching her with our child will only make me fall in love with her even more than I already am. I want to have a lot of babies with her because I can never get enough of watching her beautifully pregnant.

I sat on the bed and leaned down to place kisses on her stomach. She moved under me and her hands came up massaging my head softly.

"Good morning buddy" I whisper to her bump and went up placing kisses on her chest, neck, and jaw, "and good morning to you my love" I whisper against her lips and kissed her.

"I love you husband" she whispered with a smile.

I buried my face in her neck and started kissing her soft skin, "N-Nathan" I love it when she moans my name.

"Hmm," I hum and kept placing kisses on her neck as her grip tightens around my neck and finger dug in my neck.

I raised my head to look in her warm brown eyes, "You're so beautiful" I kiss her forehead, "and so amazing" kiss her cheek, "and so perfect" kiss her nose making her laugh.

"So many compliments in the morning" she whispered smilingly.

"What to do? I can't help it" I peck her lips one last time before sitting back on the bed when her big boy came running and got on bed licking her face, our Joey has grown in a big boy and is a very important part of our little family.

"Nathan really, I'm fine okay. Stop freaking out" Katherina said to me when I told Joey not to get on top of her.

"I'm not freaking out" I sigh and look away from her because she was staring at me with a smile on her face which she is doing since she got seven months pregnant with our child and my actions changed a lot according to her, "Stop staring".

"You're becoming too cute" she sighed and pinched my cheek.

"Excuse me"

"Excused, now go and get me a cheeseburger" she ordered.

This has been happening since she got pregnant, first, she used to make me do anything giving it the name of mood swings but now she is really getting mood swings very occasionally as our baby boy is on his way and can come anytime now so I really can't leave her alone but all she does is wake me up at two in the morning every night and tell me to bring whatever she is craving.

"Babe I need to stay with you," I told her.

"I'm fine, our baby is not coming today so go and get me my burger," she told me getting serious which is not a good sign.

"But tesoro doctor said-

"Doctor is not pregnant, I am. And I'll know when my baby is coming and that's not today!"

She has become grumpy in the morning because she gets sick at night and can't sleep well but I'll take it anytime. I didn't wanna ruin her mood so I quickly got up to get want she wanted and today it's a cheeseburger.

I called at Manor three times to check on Katherina and got the same response from Rosie as she told me that Katherina is sitting on the couch talking to her friend Alessia and telling her how bad of a husband I am.