Chapter 40

Katherina POV

Immense Love

That what I feel after everything gets back to the way it was supposed to be. It's been a month since all of the things happened but Nathan fixed everything and the plan of deceiving my father has worked, dad took money from Nathan to save my life which is not shocking to me. Mr. Romano is cool with me now because he understood that Nathan can't live without me and the extent he can go for me has somewhere made his boss believe that it's what Nathan wants and finally Nathan's love for me has freed him. Mr. Romano is fine with including me in his family because he doesn't want Nathan to get away from him.

In this short period of time, Nathan has showered me with a lot of love and surprises. Since the time he came back after meeting his boss he is very relaxed and chilled, he spends as much time as he can with me, he takes me for lunch and dinner with his friends which are my friends as well now. I'm good with Franco and Chris while I found a big brother in Jason who always irritates me but cares for me.

Nathan has become hardcore romantic and daily brings chocolates and flowers for me which I love and especially when I get them from Nathan they are more sweet and beautiful. It seems like life has gotten on the right track but there is one thing on which we are arguing continuously and that is about my studies. I want to complete my studies and for that Nathan has to let me free but he isn't too open with the idea of it, he still thinks it's not safe for me to go out alone but let's see who will win.

I was looking at the flowers Nathan gave me before he left today in the morning when the front door opened and I spotted Jason and Chris. I immediately stepped away from the counter and walked towards them. I hugged Jason and greeted Chris.

"What did you made today?" Jason asked as he walked directly into the kitchen.

"How can you be hungry all the time?" I walked behind the counter to cook something for them.

"I work lady and this sexy body needs food," he said and sat on the kitchen stool while Chris took a seat next to him.

I got into the kitchen and prepared grilled cheese sandwiches for both of them and served when Jason took his plate and went out to watch tv while I sat opposite Chris.

"You're not eating?" Chris asked me.

"I just had breakfast," I told him when he nodded and started eating his sandwich.

"You don't hate me do you?" Chris asked me which made me turn my attention from Jason to him.

"Why would I hate you?" I raised my eyebrows at him.

"Because I tried to hurt Nathan and you as well" he admitted.

I don't trust him now like before but hating someone is a very strong thing for me.

"Well that's all in the past and I'm glad that you understood now what Nathan and I share".

"Nathan didn't tell you what I did otherwise you won't be talking to me right now," he said seriously.

"Maybe he didn't because he doesn't want me to get hurt and I really don't care what you did as long as you don't try to hurt him again" I literally warned him.

"You were right...you were right about him doing so much for me and my mom" he looked sad, "What I did to him was the worst thing but he forgave me".

"Because he considers you as his little brother, everybody thinks he is emotionless because he doesn't show his feelings but I know him and I saw him getting hurt and struggling through things".

"I really can't believe he always acts so strong and cold that I couldn't ever imagine him opening his heart in front of you. You gave him that trust and love which changed him" he smiled at me, "You changed everybody around here not just Nathan" he said and I gave him a little smile.