Author's Note

Important !!! Please read....

This story has got me through a very tough time of my life. I was devastated by something personal and secluded myself from everything when I thought about writing something.

I started writing this book at end of 2019 just to divert my mind from things which were hurting me but then I started coming out of that period of misery and continue writing this story because it made me happy. This book is really very special to me and closest to my heart.

I really loved writing it a lot and hope that you guys enjoyed reading it too.

Here are thanks to some people who encourage me and motivated me to keep writing. Thanks so much for making me feel like I was doing the right thing and it helped me getting through a lot:

PinkyRai75
You were the first person who made me feel that I'm going on the correct path. Thank you for appreciating the story when I started it and for all the support.

belongstobts
Thank you for making me laugh and smile. Whenever I read your comments I just smile and smile some more.

lonelaValentina5
Thank you for amazing feedback and staying put with the story and giving it so much support and love.

srishtikanojia
Thanks you for your beautiful comments and appreciating words which made me smile all the time. High Five from one writer to another.

AmparoGarza
Thank you so much for the encouragement and showing your love for story. You are the best ;)

SanjnaGogia
Thank you for loving the story and following it with sweet appreciating words and for your lovely feedbacks.

minlittleprince
Thank you for votes and such sweet comments :)

smritivision
Thanks to you for being so kind and appreciating of something I have written with a lot of heart and emotions. And thanks again for the best compliments a writer can get :)

ainthatsomeshit
Thank you for being so amazing and getting attach to this story emotionally as much I'm attached to it. You have been showing your love to the story for beginning, thanks so much.

TianaCurryMccoy
Thanks for your continues feedbacks and opinions. You have followed the story so closely, it's always fun to know people liking the story.

And a BIG THANK YOU to all of you for voting and loving my book. I hope that you guys will stay with me and will always be my partners in the journey of reading and writing.

So at the end, here's a little tease for all of you I AM ABOUT TO WRITE ANOTHER STORY. Please leave your message or write comment about your opinions and I will try my best to make my upcoming book as good as this one. 

Once again thanks to all of you and lots of love. 
xoxo