Chapter 32

NATHAN POV

(Past time)

I scoffed when I got the news of some dick of school children has ruined my club party fighting over a fucking girl. I don't know what's wrong with kids nowadays, they don't see a girl and jump on them. The smoke and a bottle of beer were helping me to ignore all these noises around the club. I threw the remaining cigar in the ashtray before getting up and leaning against the railing.

I heard an old man around his forties screaming in pain because my men were beating him to the pulp. He was on his knees with his head bowed down begging to my men to let him live. These people come to my casino's and then don't return the money they owe to me. I let my men teach him a lesson and watch him getting beat.

"Holy shit man what did he do?" Chris asked chuckling at the sight in front.

"Fucking lost all his money in gambling at the casino last night" Franco replied who was sitting with a blond chick grinding on his lap.

"C'mon brother let the poor man go," Chris said.

I look down at the man, he pulled a paper out of his pocket and extended it towards my men. My men snatched the paper from his hand and kicked him in the stomach when he cried louder in pain.

Fucking I hate this noise!

"Throw him out!" I spat when my men dragged his limp body and threw him out of the door.

I sat back when the blond chick kneeled between my legs with her head bowed down. I'm glad that she knows her place, they are supposed to be at my feet and under me when I need to fuck them, but not today I'm not in the mood.

"Take her man, she is good," Franco said lighting a cigarette.

"Boss he left this photo of her daughter. He was saying that he can't pay but you can take his daughter in exchange for the money he owes you" my man informs me.

"Dude, really? Give it to me" Chris laughed and took the photo from his hands.

"Wow! She is hot! Brother let's take her" Chris said and extended the photograph towards me.

"Put it away Chris, you know we don't do that" I glare at him when he stopped fooling around and kept the photograph on the table behind him, "How much money he lost?" I ask my man.

"1500 grands"

Fucking dickhead is ready to sell his daughter for 1500 grands. Disgusting.

"She looks worth so much more than that" Chris laughed making me glare at him, "Alright man if not her than let me have this beautiful blonde to have some fun tonight," Chris said and the chick winked back at him, "Come, what's you name again?" Chris left with the chick after that.

"All right man, I have a woman too" Franco smirked and left after Chris.

After everyone left I got up from my place and look down at the crowd which was having fun, young boys and girls were dancing and drinking lost in their own world but there was something which was pulling me towards it.

The photograph

I turn around and pick the photo from the table. My eyes landed on the girl in the photo.

The girl in the photograph was smiling, her dark brown eyes were shining and her bright pink lips were plump.

She was wearing a tight dress, showing off her curves. She looks so beautiful that I couldn't take my eyes off her, I have seen many women but there was something about her that just pulling me towards her.