Chapter 29

Katherina POV

It has been three days since Nathan has left. These days had been a little distressing for me, I miss him being around here but he is trying his best to be with me through cell phone. We have been talking on the phone regularly and we message each other whenever either of us gets free, which makes me feel better at the end of the day even though I still miss his presence.

Nathan being a gentleman asks me about my day, if I had my breakfast or not, about my driving lessons which Marco had taken so seriously that he had made a schedule for driving lessons according to which I have to be ready by six in the morning. There only have been three sessions and Marco already hates me but poor him he couldn't say a thing to me even if he wants too.

I have to sleep early due to my morning driving lessons so I text Nathan before going to bed, thank god he had given me the phone, or else this would be a lot harder for me, I still didn't forget those five days when I was losing my mind without him. I had talked to Nathan in the morning and he told me that he would be busy in the afternoon so he will call me after getting free. It's three o'clock and I'm still waiting for his call.

I'm decided to spend my time in the theater room because here it makes me feel more closer to him. A movie was playing in which I was least interested. I wore his big t-shirt and my pants and laying on the couch. Every two seconds I look at the mobile screen afraid that it rang and I didn't hear it but there was no call, not even a message from him. Maybe I should relax a bit.

I closed my eyes to think about something else then Nathan.

Ring...Ring...Ring

I sat on the couch and picked up the call instantly.

"Hi," I said excitedly

"Hello Kat"

It wasn't the voice I was waiting to hear. Nathan never calls me Kat. I look at the screen and it was an unknown number, not Nathan's saved number.

I brought the phone back to my ear, "Who is this?" I ask a bit scared because I don't have anyone who would contact me.

"I can't believe that it's really you Kat" a gasp left my mouth when I recognized the voice. A lone tear left my eye when the voice I heard brings back a lot of memories with it.

"Seth?"

"Yes, it's me Kat, oh god! How are you?" Seth sounded as shocked as I was.

"How...how did you get this number?" I ask him but my mind went blank, I couldn't think of anything.

"I'll tell you everything but you have to meet me for that," he said quickly.

"No, that's not possible"

"Why not? Meet me in that city market" Seth's voice came as a whisper.

"You are in Italy? What are doing here in Italy?".

Am I imagining things or this is really happening?

"I'll tell you everything Kat. Meet me at five in the market, okay. Bye" he said hurriedly and the line got dead.

My hands were shaking, I couldn't believe that I talked to Seth just now but how did he have my number and what is he doing here in Italy.

God!

I stumble while getting up from the couch but balance myself and got in the lift. I walk into the living room and went directly into the kitchen. I took the water bottle out of the fridge and gulp as much water as I can which had me choke.

"Ma'am, are you okay?" Rosie came for my rescue and rubbed my back.

I took the support of the counter and leaned forward placing my hand on the chest to stable my coughing. My head started to ache and there was a different level of anxiety in me. I put the bottle on the counter and ran out of the kitchen going upstairs. When I enter the bedroom I close the door behind me and slide against it, I was panting trying to get air in my lungs when I heard a knock on my door.