Chapter 27

Katherina POV

"Tesoro" Nathan's soft voice woke me up. I open my eyes and the first thing I see is his smiling face, his blue eyes were shining and he looked content "C'mon baby, get up".

I sat on the bed, "What time is it?" I whisper looking around because it never happened that Nathan has to wake me up.

"Nine-thirty"

"What!" I quickly got up from the bed and step towards the bathroom when I heard a soft chuckle behind me, I turn around to see Nathan and I notice that he looked all showered and dressed up. He was wearing a white t-shirt with a denim jacket and greyish pants.

"I have something waiting for you, go get ready quickly and come down," Nathan said as I walk into the bathroom.

I took a quick shower and put on ripped jeans and a baby pink off-shoulder top. I didn't tie my hair and leave them free over my shoulder. I went down to where Nathan was waiting for me.

"What do you want to show me?" I ask Nathan and look around to see anything but there was nothing new.

He walks up to me getting up from the couch and took my hand in his taking me out of the mansion.

"Oh gosh!" A gasp left my mouth when I saw the same black Mercedes from the showroom parked in front of the mansion front door.

"Here" Nathan extended the key in front of me, I took the key from his hand "C'mon get in," he said to me stepping towards the car.

I slowly walk to the car to get in when Nathan opened the driver's side door for me and sign me to get in the seat.

"Nathan, I don't know how to drive," I told him which he already knows.

"You had driven a car before tesoro" (Sweetheart).

"Yeah, a fake one and even that I crashed with another in the first five seconds," I said, "I'm not doing it again".

"Well, Marco is gonna teach you driving from tomorrow but your first drive is gonna be today, with me" Nathan smiled to relax me but my heart was coming out of my chest.

"How about I do it from tomorrow?" I plead him. It is a very hard task and I don't know anything about driving beside why wouldn't Nathan himself teaches me how to drive.

"No, your lesson starts from now" Nathan kept his hand on my back and pushed me to get in the car but I didn't move.

"Nathan, no... please" I kept staring at the car not moving an inch. First of all, I couldn't believe that it's really in front of me. I have never even touched such an expensive car and here Nathan wants me to drive it.

"Baby-"

"You take me for a drive" I cut him off and stepped away from the door. Nathan didn't look pleased with my request, "Please I really want us to go on a drive in it together" I said softly and I knew it will work, Nathan nodded and I gave him keys back. I quickly walk around and got into the passenger seat. The car smelled amazing, and the seat was soft. Nathan got in, started the engine, and maneuver the car out of the mansion.

Nathan drove smoothly while I kept examining all around the dashboard, the panel in between seats, and the music system. I felt like a kid who has been given a brand new toy.

The car stopped somewhere suddenly, "Stay in" Nathan said and got out of the car.

Nathan doesn't have to say that either way I wasn't planning to get out of the car any soon. I was so into this new car that I didn't even look where he went. After five-six minutes he came back with a box in his hands, "Here, this is for you" he handed me the box getting inside the car.