Ch. 4

Namjoon POV

"Jungkook no! You cant play with the light socket!" I exclaimed, pulling my child away from the outlet.

Jungkook whined in protest as he reached for the dangerous object yet again. I placed him on the other side of the room and covered the outlet with some furniture. Only my kid would want to shove his finger into a light socket.

Today was my day off as it was Wednesday, which meant I was at home watching Jungkook all day. My two older boys are both at school as it was only their second week. I didn't mind my days off, but I preferred having all of my boys home with me because right now it is way too quiet.

Speaking of my kids, Yoongi has been very very happy to go to school lately, I'm talking waking up earlier and actually waiting for us to leave to go excited. Usually Hoseok is the one overly excited for school, but lately it's been Yoongi. Don't get me wrong I love the fact that school is making him that happy, but I've been wondering what exactly has been going on to make him so happy.

I've had a few theories, but the main one is his teacher, and man does Yoongi love his teacher. He's always going on and on about how amazing he is. I've talked to him a couple times and everytime he's always lingering in my mind even more than the last. I think I'm starting to fall in love with him actually.

I feel like a teenager all over again. There was just something about Jin I couldn't get him out of my mind. I don't know if it was his smile, his laugh, his soft heart, or maybe everything. He just stayed in my thoughts even when he wasn't around. Hell, I think I am in love and I'm falling very hard.

"'Pa!" Jungkook exclaimed pulling my pant leg and cutting me out of my thoughts.

I looked down and picked him up. "How on earth did you roll from the living room all the way into the kitchen you rascal?"

He giggled at me and touched my face. I grinned at him and set him in his highchair.

"Let's get you fed, yeah?"

--

"JUNGKOOK STOP TRYING TO SHOVE YOUR PACIFIER INTO THE LIGHT SOCKET!"

Jin POV

This is the most quiet Wednesday I've had for awhile. The children are all diligently working on their assignments and concentrating on their studies. I was quietly working on revising some paperwork and eating some fruit, but I was having trouble concentrating.

Namjoon was constantly in my head and so was Yoongi. I looked up and saw Yoongi concentrating very hard on the assignment I gave and couldn't help but notice how much he looked like his father. He has the same squishy face and his eyes resemble the innocence of his appa's. He was very smart and creative like his dad was too.

It was sweet to see the pride in Namjoon's eyes when Yoongi boasts about his school to him. The fond smile on his face as he watches his little one burst with joy is heartwarming to see. It was also sweet to listen to the stories Yoongi told about his dad with his brothers. He went on and on about how patient and funny he was and always made sure they were happy. I have to smile whenever I think of that one.

My phone buzzed, snapping me out of my thoughts. I looked and saw it was a message from the twins' daycare explaining the boys would be dropped off at my job as the other children in my class depart. I immediately dreaded that experience. Usually the daycare does this once a month during the school year, and that day was when my classroom was a total wreck. Maybe it won't be this time, but who knows? You can never really be sure with those two.

--

"Mr Jin? Do you want me to clean the white board?" Yoongi asked, putting away the last of the blocks.