Ch. 14

Jin POV

I woke up with arms tightly around my waist and someone buried into the back of my neck. I rubbed my eyes and looked around the room. I realized I was at Namjoon's in his bed. I rolled over and snuggled into Namjoon's neck. He pulled me closer and continued sleeping. I took this chance to look and see a few boxes around the room.

Oh yeah, about 3 days ago I moved in with him. Jimin and Hoseok share a room and Taehyung and Jungkook share a room. Yoongi has his own and of course I share with Namjoon. Last night was the first night we actually slept here due to the other place still having our furniture in it. They were taking forever to sell until Namjoon suggested just donating it to CPS and Habitat for Humanity. Why he didn't suggest that in the first place is beyond me.

Jimin and Taehyung were really excited to move in, it was all they talked about for three days. They discussed in great detail about all the fun they were going to have and how awesome it was going to be. It was adorable and I was relieved that they were so excited about moving in. I was worried that they were going to have some adjustment issues but they thought having both Namjoon and I tuck them in was the coolest. That gave me some relief.

I looked at the man who trapped me in his arms and gently smiled. He looked so young when he slept. His hair was tossled and his face was puffy due to it being smushed in the pillow. It was really cute to see him like that. It made me really happy to have his face be the last thing I see at night and the first one I see in the morning. It was relaxing and his arms were so comforting to lay in. I loved everything about how I was feeling right now.

I heard the door creak open and Hoseok's body appear in the door way. He looked disgruntled and was rubbing his eyes gently. His face was red and he was shivering.

"Jin? My tummy hurts." He said, wrapping his blanket around himself.

I slowly untangled myself from Namjoon and looked at the time. It was 6:30 in the morning and the boys weren't set to wake up for another half hour. It was only Thursday, meaning it was still a school day.

I climbed off the bed and scooped him up, "Aw Hobi you have a fever. Come on, lets go get you some medicine, yeah?"

He nodded and snuggled up to me. His body was on fire and he was shivering pretty bad. I walked into the kitchen and gently set him on a stool. I found Tylonal in the medicine cabinet and poured some into a cup.

"Jin no, I dont want medicine." Hoseok said, sniffling and rubbing his eyes.

"If you drink this, I'll make you my special soup." I told him.

He thought for a second and nodded. He took the medicine and cringed. I handed him some sprite in a sippy cup which he happily drank. He reached his arms out and I picked him up. I walked over to the couch and laid down with him. I texted my boss and told him I wasn't going to be in today due to Hoseok being sick. Before long Hobi fell asleep and he slowly started to stop shivering.

Namjoon came down the stairs, obviously annoyed I left him alone. Then he spotted Hoseok and his face turned into concern.

"What's wrong?" Joon asked in his deep morning voice. Holy shit was it hot.

I felt my face turn pink, "He's sick and running a temperature. He wants to be held so I'm taking off work today." I explained.

He nodded and placed a kiss on Hoseok's forehead, then placed one on mine. I smiled lightly and scooped Hoseok up again. I brought him upstairs back to his bed and covered him up. I kissed his head and proceeded to wake the rest of the children up.
--
It was now noon and Hoseok has gotten a little better. His fever broke but he said his tummy still hurts. His nose is stuffy and his body is cold to the touch. He was a little on the grumpy side and wanted to constantly be held.