Ch. 22

Jin POV

I woke up to children jumping on me and a mans deep voice grumbling into my neck. I groaned and opened my eyes, coming face to face with Jungkook. His big doe eyes stared at me as he patiently awaited me to wake up. I patted his head and rubbed my eyes. I looked over and saw Namjoon pretty much buried underneath his pillow. I chuckled and rubbed his back.

Today is Christmas and the kids are more than excited. We were busy last night making cookies, by we I mean me and the boys because Namjoon just wanted to eat the batter. When we got the kids all in bed and made sure they were asleep, we set their presents out, four each, and then ate the cookies. Namjoon and I got to bed pretty late and right now it was 5:45 am...too early.

"Santa came! Santa came!" Jimin cheered.

"Appa can you make your special christmas waffles? Please!!!!!!" Hoseok begged, crawling on his Appa's back.

"Daddy! Tae wan' choco milk pwease!" Taehyung declared.

"Okay okay. We're up. Go wait in the kitchen, okay?" I said, gently ushering them off the bed.

Namjoon looked at me, still really sleepy and his hair a disaster. I giggled and reached over, pecking his forehead gently. He gave me a sleepy smile and bumped his nose with mine. I got up and put on his sweater and some sweat pants. I patted his butt and went down stairs to the kitchen.

The boys looked so cute in their matching pajamas and hair a mess. I grabbed the waffle mix and plugged in the waffle maker. I got out a bowl and set it on the island.

"Appa has to make it daddy! It's his special christmas waffles!" Hoseok exclaimed, grinning at me.

"Oh? What's so special about them?" I asked, grinning back.

"Tell him, Hobi. What's so special about my waffles?" Namjoon said, waltzing into the kitchen shirtless.

"Sprinkles and 3 different kinds of chocolate! He only makes them at christmas!" Yoongi exclaimed, excitement on his face.

I chuckled and sat at the island with Jungkook in my lap. He happily snuggled into me as Namjoon literally made a giant mess of the kitchen. Somehow, batter was splatter all over the floor and the island, but it was cute seeing him cook.

"When we get done eating, we'll see what Santa brought you. How does that sound?" I suggested.

They all cheered and anxiously awaited their special waffles. When they were done cooking, I got out the milk and chocolate syrup and made everyone chocolate milk. They all seemed very very pleased with their breakfast as not a single peep was heard out of them.

After they got done, Namjoon and I quickly did the dishes as the boys are stared at us. I could feel their little eyes burning holes into the back of my skull. We finished and it was officially present time. We all went into the living room and I snuggled up to Namjoon on the couch. The boys all sat on the floor and quickly found their respective presents. Taehyung was helping Jungkook open his and Jimin was putting everyones things into piles.

I watched them open their gifts with wide eyes. Yoongi got a new mini keyboard, a new monster truck, a lego set, and a new bean bag. Hoseok got a new dump truck, a race car set, some new playdoh, and a new tablet because his old one broke. Taehyung got a new coloring book set, a new building block set, a new toy electric car, and a new paw patrol doll set because his other ones got lost. Jimin got new finger paints, a mini car race track, a new monster figure, and a mini nerf gun. Jungkook got some soft blocks, mini paw patrol figures, a new stuffed animal, and a slide set for outside. They were all so happy and immediately wanted to start playing with them.