Ch. 16

Jin POV

I woke up with a child in my arms and an arm tightly around my waist. Yoongi was currently curled up into my chest. He had a nightmare last night and just wanted to be in here with us. Out of all the boys, Yoongi is probably the one who craves the most physical affection. He may act like he doesn't like it at times, but he secretly loves it.

I felt a pain in my hips and then I remembered what happened last night. It was magical and definitely mind blowing. It was the best sex I have ever had. Namjoon was so attentive and yet rough at the same time. He looked so hot but afterwards he was so so sweet. My face got warmer just thinking about last night.

Yoongi came into our room about 20 minutes after our shower. He said he had a nightmare and wanted to sleep with us, not that we minded. It made me sad to hear that his nightmare was about his own mother, it actually broke my heart. A child is supposed to love and be loved by their mother, not be scared of or abused by them.

Namjoon told me that Yoongi was the one who took Minji leaving the hardest. It wasn't that he missed her, it was the fact of he was scared she was going to come back. He also told me Minji was the worst when it came to him, always belittling him about how quiet he was. Namjoon said she would call him names a lot and make him feel useless. That made me cry when I heard that one.

Though Namjoon always made sure to let Yoongi know that she was wrong about him. He made sure Yoongi knew that he was loved and that he was a good little boy. That's what I love the most about Namjoon. He's so reassuring and comforting, and half the time he doesn't even have to say anything. His presence is just calming.

I closed my eyes again, just taking in how calm I felt. I snuggled closer to Namjoon and his grip around me tightened. I smiled gently and gently stroked Yoongi's hair. Namjoon was right, he did look like a little dumpling while he slept. His face was smooshed into the pillow, his hair was sticking up everywhere, and his face was a little puffy. He looked adorable, almost just like his father.

My silence was interrupted by the sound of quiet giggling and the door opening. I felt the blanket being tugged and felt two other bodies climb up onto the bed. I pretended to be asleep until I felt a tiny body lay across my stomach.

"Dada up!" The voice exclaimed.

I peeked an eye open and saw Jungkook sitting there with his bunny smile. I grinned softly at him and put a finger to my lips, then pointing at Yoongi. He giggled when he saw his older brother, crawling under the blankets and snuggling up to him.

I looked over at Namjoon and saw that Jimin was trying to crawl into Namjoon's arms for a cuddle. I looked over at the time and saw it was 7:30 in the morning. I jolted out of bed, startling the children and Namjoon.

"THE KIDS ARE GOING TO BE LATE FOR SCHOOL!" I exclaimed.

I rushed down the hall and saw Hoseok was trying his hardest to help Taehyung get dressed. I quickly fixed them and ushered them down the stairs so they could get a snack. I ran back into mine and Namjoon's room. Namjoon looked very unhappy and Yoongi was very confused.

"Why're you yelling?" Namjoon groaned, rubbing his eyes.

"The kids are going to be late! It's almost 7:40! We need to leave in 10 minutes!" I exclaimed, ushering the boys out of the room so they could go get dressed.

Namjoon looked over at the clock and sprung out of bed, "I'm gonna be late!"

After what seemed like forever, we were all dressed and in the car. Namjoon took Jungkook and Hoseok to their daycare/preschool, while I took the other three. We made it there in the nick of time and thus began the long series of unfortunate events.