Ch. 34

This will be the 2nd to last chapter of this book. This will be a really short chapter and then the one after this will be the epilouge.

Jin POV

We got the marriage license and instead of holding an actual wedding we just decided to hold a reception. Namjoon was officially mine for the rest of my life and I couldn't be happier. I was so overwhelmed with love and happiness. He was now my husband and all of our children are legally connected with us forever.

I knew Namjoon was the one when I saw how he was with his kids. I knew from the moment I saw how excited he was on Yoongi's first day of school, I knew I had to have him. As I got to know him I just wanted him more. He is the kindest, funniest, loving, caring, most down to earth person I have ever met. He's the best father and an even better partner. I love him to pieces.

He makes me feel whole and makes me feel like I'm on top of the world. He treats me so well and never fails to make me get butterflies in my stomach whenever he touches me. I'm so in love with everything about him that when I'm away I just feel empty. He is my energy and he is truly my everything.

"Alright children! Lets get dressed so we can have a fun time!" I cheered.

It was the day of the reception, only a few days after we tied the knot. The kids were overjoyed to hear that we'll be together forever. I was helping them get into their outfits while Namjoon was helping eomma in the kitchen. That was probably a bad idea, but the last time I left him to dress all the kids they looked like they were all folded up in boxes. Not the look I'm going for today.

I dressed them all and helped them get their shoes on. Hobi and Yoongi wanted to do it themselves because they had recently learned how to tie their shoes. It was cute really with their faces twisted into cute concentration. I couldn't help but watch them in amusement.

My little babies were growing up and I wasn't prepared. I wanted them to stay this age forever because before I know it they'll be all grown up and moved out. I wasn't ready for that time to come. I wanted to savor this time as much as I could.

"Are all of my children ready?" Namjoon called from the kitchen.

"Appa lookie! Yoongi hyung and me tied our shoes!" Hobi cheered.

Namjoon smiled, "I'm so proud of you, you're growing up!"

They both smiled at the praise and ran off to go play with Jackson's sons. I walked into the kitchen and back hugged Namjoon. He smiled and brought my hand up, kissing the back of it.

"Have I ever told you how much I love saying you're my husband?" I asked.

"No, but I could get use to hearing you say that." He teased, turning around and capturing my lips with his.

I giggled and pulled away, "Your parents are here."

He smirked, "So? I have no shame in showing you off."

Soon enough everyone we invited arrived. It was a small celebration but it was really nice. We even had dancing and Namjoon and I had our first dance together. It was so magical, we even got the boys to dance with us.

Eomma was taking pictures of us and appa was playing around with the boys. The night was so magical and it is definitely something I'm never going to forget for as long as I live. It was truly incredible.

"Alright! I want to toast to the lovely couple!" Jackson announced at dinner.

"Oh no.." Namjoon mumbled.

"Okay," Jackson started, standing up on a chair, "first of all, congratulations. Listening to Namjoon brag about you is sickening to listen to but it's sweet. Seriously, he never shuts up about you guys. Second of all, whenever you guys wanna get freaky I am the ultimate babysitter. Third and lastly, Mark you owe me 20 bucks because Namjoon beat me to marrying first."

We all laughed and Mark huffed, handing over his cash.

"Well, thank you Jackson for that...lovely speech." Namjoon said, standing up. "I wanna say something now. Jin, you are my person and will always be my person. We've had our ups and downs but I wouldn't trade a single moment for nothing. You are my moon, my everything, and most importantly mine for the rest of my life. I love you so much and I can't wait to make more memories with you for the rest of my life."

I teared up and kissed him deeply. I heard a camera click and some applause. I pulled away and he kissed my forehead gently.

"To my wonderful husband, you are the most incredible person in my life. I would have never gotten to where I am now without you. You and your boys came into my life and changed it for the better. You are the best husband, best dad, and the best thing that could ever walk into my life. I can't wait to annoy you the rest of our lives." I announced.

Namjoon chuckled and pecked my lips. I was about to pull him back in for a kiss when we were interrupted by Yoongi pulling us to dance. Namjoon and I chuckled and followed the boys out to the dance floor. Jungkook was trying to dance and the twins were flailing around while Hobi and Yoongi were jumping about. It was extremely endearing to watch.

Sadly the party came to and end and we all cleaned up the place. The boys were tired and wore out from all the fun and fell asleep in their clothes. We just put them to bed as they were and then curled up in our bed.

"On our honeymoon, I'm bang you on every piece of furniture there is." Namjoon whispered into my ear.

I whacked his chest, "You're so naughty. I'll be doing it to you too."

"What if I told you that I'd like that a lot?"

"I would say I would be more than happy to do so."

We cuddled the night away and talked about the future. Moving into a bigger house, may be getting a dog or two and letting the boys grow up. I happily snuggled into my husbands chest as I listened to his heartbeat.

A heartbeat I knew I wanted to listen to for the rest of my life.