Ch. 11

Triggers: Mentions of rape, abuse, and use of degrading language. You have been warned. This scenario is clearly not true and is only used to write a story. If anyone has experienced this, I strongly encourage you to speak out about it. If you are suffering in silence I wholeheartedly suggest seeking help. You are not alone. 💜

Namjoon POV

"No appa! I hate this shirt!" Yoongi exclaimed, tugging at the material.

"Yoongi, you have to wear that shirt. It's the nicest one you have and you need to look presentable. Stop whining and help Hoseok get dressed again." I sternly replied, changing Jungkook.

He huffed and sulked off. The boys' mother just called me at the ass crack of dawn to inform me she was coming to see the boys and she'd be here at 1:30 pm. It's currently 1 pm and the boys are a total mess. They're all being whiny and not cooperating today.

As much as I dislike their mother she has the right to see them, supervised of course. Yoongi doesn't like her and neither does Hoseok, and Jungkook is too young to even know her. I'm worried about what her intentions are and what she'll be like with them. I'm nervous if she'll be a total bitch.

Jungkook is only a year old, but he's delayed because my ex apparently drank while she was pregnant with him. I had no idea because I was working and at night I just thought it was morning sickness. He can talk somewhat, but he's a late starter when it comes to crawling and walking. Of course I never told Jin that because I wasn't ready to. There's a lot I haven't told Jin yet.

I also didn't want him and the twins here. As much as I adore seeing all three of them, I'd hate for my ex to meet them. She is the most manipulative and crude woman I have ever met in my whole life. She was fine before we had kids but then when we had the kids she just changed. It was really tough on me, but whenever she gave me those big eyes and pouty lips that were passed down to our children, I couldn't resist. Then one day I had enough and I never heard from her again until now.

I heard the door swing open and saw a tiny body rush inside with two other bodies hot on their trail.

"Taehyung! I told you to be polite and knock!" I heard Jin exclaim from the porch.

I laughed quietly, "Hey you little alien!" I said, pulling Taehyung into my arms.

He happily accepted the hug, "Hi appa!"

"Are you being good for daddy?" I asked him, brushing hair out of his face.

"Yep! I ated all my nuggets!"

"Good job! How about you, chim?"

Jimin perked up and ran over to join the hug, "Me too! Me too!"

I chuckled at the two of them and kissed their foreheads. I ushered them off to go play while I talked to Jin. My ex would be here in 10 minutes and my nerves are starting to get the best of me. What if she hurts one of my boys?What if she hurts me? What if she hurts Jin? What if she hurts the twins? What if she wants to take the boys away from me? Oh god....What if she wants to take the boys from me!?

I could feel my breath quickening and my stomach turn in knots. My hands are getting sweaty and I feel hot all over. My mind was racing a million miles an hour and I could feel the tears springing into my eyes. I felt so lost and all those thoughts were clouding my emotions and I can't think straight.

"Joon? Namjoon, hey." I heard a soothing voice in my ear.

I felt two arms wrap around me and pull me into their chest. I laid my head in their neck and just held them tightly.

"W-What if she takes t-the boys from m-me?" I asked, my voice wavering and my hands shaking.

I felt fingers run through my hair and a chin being set on my head, "I wouldn't let that happen. I'll be right there with you the entire time. If you feel scared, I'm here. If you feel like you're going to cry, I'm here. If you feel angry, I'm here. No matter what, I'm always here." Jin said, kissing the top of my head.