Ch. 32

the last chapter was a filler chapter...so im sorry if it sucked 🥺

also this is going to be angstyish...

AND CANT YOU SEE ME MUSIC VIDEO.

AND THE DREAM CHAPTER: ETERNITY.

Jin POV

"Namjoon!" I yelled.

I had taken the boys out this morning and I could have sworn I texted Joon or left him a note telling him we left. He's been pretty swamped lately at work and me being stressed doesn't help. So, I took the boys out for breakfast this morning and Jungkook must've turned it off when he was playing with it. I didn't realize it until I took it back from him and saw all of the missed calls and texts.

I know Namjoon has bad anxiety so now I feel like shit. He was breathing but barely and was all blue in the face. I've never dialed 911 so fast in me entire life. The boys were freaking out and I was freaking out. I felt awful, I felt like I just murdered someone and I feel really guilty about it.

The boys and I followed the ambulance to the hospital. I told the doctors he has bad anxiety and he takes a laxative in his coffee every morning to help with it. He's been doing really well but he must've not taken it today. To say I was worried would be an understatement.

"Jin! Jin!" I heard a woman's voice call.

I spun around and saw his eomma, "Eomma!"

She ran over and embraced me tightly, "What happened to my son?"

I choked up, "I-It's my fault! I took the boys for breakfast this morning so I could give Joon a bit of a break because he's been swamped at work and I've been stressed so I know it isn't helping him any. . J-Jungkook must've turned my phone off when he was playing with it and I didn't realize it until I got it back from him when he fell asleep. Namjoon d-didn't answer his phone when I saw all the texts and missed calls from him so I-I hurried home and found him passed out a-and blue in the face...Eomma I'm scared!"

She embraced me and held me as I cried. She gently rubbed my back and stroked my hair. I felt so sick and mad at myself for even allowing this to happen. I felt like such an idiot for causing Namjoon so much pain, so much that he ended up here.

"Shh, shh, hush my son. Eomma's here, just let it all out." She soothed, "Jin, when was the last time you cried?"

I sniffled, "I-I don't know..."

"Maybe part of this is Namjoon and part of this is your whole court situation. This doesn't help your stress does it?" She suggested.

I shook my head, "B-But this isn't about me...I-It's about what I-I did to Namjoon..."

She sighed, "If I know my son, I know he'll be a little upset but he is a very understanding man. I'll have appa take the boys to our house for a playdate and give you and Namjoon some time to talk when he wakes up. I'll wait with you."

I sighed and nodded. Appa took the boys but gave me a comforting pat on the shoulder. I was relieved to know that they weren't mad at me and I promised Yoongi I'd have Namjoon call him.

"You promise daddy? I wanna see appa when he's up!" Yoongi demanded.

"I promise, Yoon. Go have fun at nana and papa's house." I told him, kissing his head.

Eomma and I waited for about an hour. I don't understand what was taking so long. I was just so afraid of what was going to happen. Was Namjoon gonna dump me for this? Was he going to be mad at me? Was he not gonna wanna see me? Oh god...What if he doesn't wanna see me?