Ch. 31

9k that's lit

also the dream chapter:eternity comes out soon and im not ready.

Namjoon POV

"Appa? Psst! Appa!"

I groaned and swatted at the tiny finger poking my cheek. I heard a body fall back on the bed and a tiny oof come out. I didn't bother to open my eyes because I knew once I did I would be awake and not be able to go back to sleep. I felt around and didn't feel Seokjin. Weird, what time even is it? I peeked one eye open and saw it was 1:30 in the morning. I groaned.

"Go back to bed." I grumbled.

I felt the covers being lifted and a tiny body shuffle itself between my arms.

"I can't..." The voice whispered.

"Why not?" I grumbled, "It's very very late."

Two tiny hands gripped my shirt, "Bad dweam..."

I opened my eyes and what the moonlight was able to show me was Taehyung gripping onto me like his life depended on it.

I frowned, "What was it about?"

He sniffled, "My mommy..."

I kissed his forehead, "I won't let her do anything, I promise."

I gently stroked his hair and watched him fall asleep. It pained me to see him and Jimin be scared of their mother. My boys are scared of theirs, but my ex didn't try to kidnap them at school like Jin's ex did. This has become a regular thing to have Taehyung or Jimin, sometimes both crawl into bed with Jin and I. It upset me greatly.

I know it bothered Jin more than anything to have his twins be terrified of their mother. To add a cherry on top, the twins won't even go see Jin's mother. They want nothing to do with her when she calls or when she stops by to see them. I think Jin wants them to have a relationship with her, but they just don't want anything to do with her. I know it upsets Jin and I just don't know what to do about it.

My therapist says that I should just be there and let it take it's course. I knew she was right but I really wanted to help. I just didn't know how I could possibly help. Jin's moods are off so the whole house mood is off, the kids can sense something is wrong so they're more grouchy than usual. I just want all of this to be over with so things can go back to normal.

None of this fuckery would've happened if his parents hadn't signed this contract. I blame them more than anything. What kind of parent signs their child away to marry someone they hardly know? It blows my mind. It's like his parents have no remorse for what they have done and what it has done to Jin and his kids. No one should ever have to go through that, especially against their will.

The next morning I woke up with Taehyung still curled up to me. His hair was sticking up everywhere and he had his thumb in his mouth. He looked extremely adorable. I looked over at the clock and saw it was 6:45, time to get up and get the kids ready for school. I gently shook Taehyung awake and he sat up. He rubbed his eyes and trudged out of the room to wake Jungkook up.

I stood up and stretched, getting out of bed. I went into the bathroom and took a brisk shower. I brushed my teeth and put pants on. I walked out of the room to go wake up Jimin and Hobi. I walked into their room and saw Jin curled up with Jimin tightly held against him. Hoseok was asleep in a ball of blankets on his bed. I chuckled and went over to Jin and Jimin.

"Baby..." I cooed, gently kissing Jin's forehead.

He stirred, "Mm.."

I chuckled and planted light kisses all over his face, "Baby...Time to wake up..."