Burn

{Jay POV}

"So while you two are tracking down the wood I'll be tracking and collecting the rest of our siblings and get their blood for unlinking." Klaus poured the rest of his coffee down the drain.

"Well at least we all have our plans." I remarked pulling my blood bag from the microwave and into a cup.

We all conjugated around the kitchen island. First thing in the morning to figure out what all needs to be done and strategy and such. Easy to say it's been a long morning. "The bridge event is in like an hour." Rebekah reminded me.

I sighed and dropped my head. "Can I go in my pajamas?"

Nik laughed at me while Rebekah just rolled her eyes and left to go get ready. I finished my blood and dropped to lay on my floor. "After all this can we leave this town?"

"Yes, love." he looked at me from over the counter top. "Maybe move to galveston?"

I sat smiling like a lunatic, nodding frantically. He laughed, pulling me up and pushing me a bit toward the stairs. "Ugh, clothes."

"Just get ready, little bird." he shouted, i could practically hear the smirk in his voice. I jogged up the stairs to my room throwing on some leggings and a giant cardigan.

I sat at the bottom of the stairs pulling on my boots. "Rebekah lets go!"

"Shut up, I'm coming!" she shouted back from the room.

"Do you two realize that we all have supernatural hearing and shouting is absolutely unnecessary." nik leaned against the front door. He spoke in a regular volume voice.

"We can't help our volume, we're females." rebekah shouted, simply proving his point. She came down the stairs a few seconds later. "Bike or car?"

"Bike." I smiled, standing up.

"Be safe." nik kissed my cheek. "I need both my favorite girls in one piece."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

"This is cool." I looked around at everyone working.

"This is lame." Rebekah retorted.

I rolled my eyes at her as we observed everything. I could just feel how many people have died here. Construction workers hustling about. News crews crowding the mayor and council members.

"Oh god." Rebekah moaned.

"What?" i asked as she linked her arm with mine and started to pull me toward Damon and a familiar looking red head.

"One of my brothers stalkers." she whispered before we got to them. "Look what the cat dragged in."

"Easy, Rebekah." I said, not wanting her to get us into more drama.

"You know she used to beat men for sport." Damon commented.

"Nice." I whispered, smiling at the thought.

"She was always quite common." Rebekah sighed inspecting the woman.

"Rebekah. What a happy surprise." she turned her head to me. "I see you've hired yourself a dog."

"Ouch. I remember you being a tad bit nicer the last time we spoke." I glared at Sage.

"Wait you two know each other?" Damon pointed at the both of us and we nodded. "Why do I feel like you just know everyone?"

"Supernatural world isn't that big, Damon." I reminded him.

"I hired her a year or two ago to clear out a small coven that had been messing with my friends and i." Sage told them.