chapter three

THE GIRL ABOVE IS WHO I HAVE CASTED AS IRIS, YOU CAN PICK ANYONE YOU WANT TO PLAY HER, BUT THIS IS WHO I HAVE IN MY HEAD TO PLAY HER.

ANYWAYS READ THE NEXT CHAPTER OF THE HUNT.

"What do you mean leave?" my sister asked

"there's a safe house made for the pack if the time ever came where we needed to flee, it's located on the edge of the Ravenstone pack, we'll tell everyone to pack all the stuff they need tonight and head there tomorrow morning" my dad said in a final tone.

"why can't we just wipe them out like in the past?" I suggest following my dad as he makes his way back behind his desk

"because our warriors are still recuperating from the fight with the rogues, a lot of the pack members were wounded, and the others exhausted and wish to spend times with their families" he said making me feel guilty for suggesting such a thing knowing about the war that just broke out between us and the rogues.

"okay" I say defeated, My dads eyes glaze over meaning he must be mind linking someone, and my guess is the pack, my dad finally comes back.

"out back, we have a pack meeting to attend to" he says with his mouth set in a straight line and his forehead creased a little bit before he walks out the office door and towards the back door.

Once me my mom and sister got outside we saw all the pack members outside as well while my dad stood on the big back porch and my mom hurried to stand by his side, next to him was my dads beta and best friend Brian with dark brown hair with grey hairs mixed in and his eyes matching the color of his hair. Next to him was his son Jasper he was 6'1 and had shaggy brown hair and his eyes were brown with a gold ring around them

"well it's nice of you to join us princess" Jasper whispered in my ear once I was standing next to him, his breath fanning my face.

"not like I had a choice" I said sarcastically, he shoved his hip into mine and laughs softly as my dad starts to speak.

"Hello all members of the pack, as you know my daughter did in fact sneak out and run, but she did in fact have a confrontation with a hunter, who surprisingly warned her." Jasper looked at me through the corner of his eye

"And as of tomorrow we will be moving into another pack house while we deal with this situation, because we have hunters coming straight towards us" voices started to fill the open breezy air, my dad holds his hand up signaling for everyone to lower their voices and listen to him.

"How do you know to trust what your daughter says? what if it's a lie and we're going to be perfectly fine" all heads snapped towards him

"do you really want to take that chance Lance?" my dad questioned

"Alpha I mean no disrespect but your daughter hasn't proven to care about us, and she's been sneaky, I mean come on she just snuck out for crying out loud-"

"ENOUGH!!" my fathers voice boomed, everyone was quiet, I couldn't fight the anger that began to build inside me, does he not understand that I have thrown away my entire life so I can protect him and all the others members of this pack? that dirty bastard.

"Lance Tompson step forward" my father spoke, Lance began to step forward till he was at the bottom of the stairs and the other pack members moved to create a empty circle for him, my dad started to step forward until I grabbed his arm and shook my head at him as I started walking forward until I was a step away from where Lance was standing.

"Do you understand I'm 17? I gave up my entire life to learn how to protect all of you and become the best Luna for all of you, so don't say I have yet to show you I care about you and this pack" my voice started rising as I struggled to hold back my wolf

"So how about you show me some goddamn respect" I snarled at him

"I don't take orders from you, you're not my Luna yet" he growled right back, I quickly grab him by his neck and shoved him down to his knees while he struggled to breath.

"You're right, I'm not your Luna, YET, but I will be" I tightened my grip and got in his face

"Keep shit talking me and being disrespectful and I promise that when I am Luna I'll banish you and feed you to the fucking rogues, because guess what Lance, Luna or not you're in my kingdom" I growled one last time before I threw him and let him breath, my eyes were glowing and everyone was staring at me.

"that goes for all of you!" I said in a loud clipped tone they all nodded and I hurried up the porch and into the house avoiding the concerned stares from my family and Jasper.

I continued to walk down the hall and up the stairs until I got to the last door on the left, I walked in and shut the door behind me I looked around my room taking in the white walls and white circle fluffy rug in the center of the room, with my queen size bed that has black sheets and black and white blankets with white pillows and black furniture.

I sign as I walk and sit on the edge of the bed running my hands through my hair sighing, I hear a light knock on my door and I groaned inwardly.

"Go away!" I said letting my face fall in my hands

"that's no way to talk to your best friend princess" my head shot up at the sound of Jaspers deep smooth voice, he shut the door behind him and walked over to where I was sat on the end of the bed, he kneeled in front of me and lifted up my head so I would make eye contact with him, my eyes brimming with tears.

"talk to me" he spoke softly moving my hair out of my face

"Is that what they think of me? they think I don't care?" I choked out, he shot up and sat next to me on the bed, holding my head he looked at me

"that's just one persons opinion on you Iris, not everyone is gonna love you but you have to show him why he was wrong about you, and why he should see he made a mistake thinking that, because you're amazing princess" he spoke almost in my mouth, I hadn't even realized our faces have gotten only centimeters apart

"Jasper" I whispered, he shut me up by pressing his lips softly to mine, he let his hand trace my jaw as I began to kiss him back, his other hand had found its way to my ass. He stood up pulling me up behind him and he kissed down my neck playing with the hem of my shirt, my hands found their way to the back of his hair where I tugged at playfully, he pulled my top off and growled softly when he saw my bare chest exposed to him, he bent down and put one of my hardened nipples in his mouth I sighed as his hands pulled at my shorts, he eventually got them off and threw me on the bed as he eyed me hungrily he pulled his shirt off before stepping out of his jeans and boxers revealing his hard manhood he climbed on the bed and pulled the blankets over us He looked at me and his eyes went in and out from brown to black.

"what happened to "this is the last time"" I quoted what he said the last time, he lifted his head from kissing my neck and smirked

"the last time, is never the last time" he chuckled and went back to kissing my neck and chest, I ran my fingers through his hair and closed my eyes letting myself get lost in the blissful feeling of Jaspers tongue on my nipples as the wetness started to pool on the sheets underneath us, but the only thing I could think of was the boy with the emerald eyes, my mate......

"Hey Iris that was so bada-" the door burst open revealing Kris standing in the doorway with her eyes wide and her mouth opened partly, both me and Jasper were staring at her like two deers caught in headlights, she blinked once before speaking.

"what the actual fuck" she spoke before me and Jasper scrambled to different sides of the bed all while keeping our naked bodies covered with the blanket, I looked at Jasper and he looked back at me his expression showing he was thinking what I was thinking, I looked back at my sister who still hadn't moved from her spot in the doorway and smiled awkwardly at her with a nervous laugh.

oh shit.

HEY GUYS I HOPE YOU LIKED THE THIRD CHAPTER OF THE HUNT AND CONTINUE READING, YES THIS BOOK GETS EXTREMELY SEXUAL, HUNNY THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING SO THIS IS YOUR FINAL WARNING BECAUSE I WILL NOT WARN BEFORE THE SCENE SO IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE WITH SEXUAL SCENES THIS BOOK JUST ISN'T FOR YOU, DON'T LEAVE HATE AND HURTFUL COMMENTS JUST QUIETLY EXIT AND CONTINUE ON WITH YOUR LIFE AND YOUR SMUTLESS BOOKS, HAVE A GOOD NIGHT EVERYONE...GOOD MORNING? I DON'T KNOW HONESTLY.