Chapter twenty-five

JASPERS POV

Finding out that Iris was hurt pretty badly made my heart drop, I still loved her, and I know I hurt her but if she knew why I did what I did, maybe she'd forgive me, but I can't tell her, It'd raise hell.

Iris found her mate and that stings but I knew eventually she would find her mate, that's who she's supposed to spend the rest of her life with, I sort of envy her since I have yet to find mine.

I love Iris so much, and she was more than just the girl I loved, she was my best friend, and she hates me, I would give anything just to have her as my friend again.

Xander just got off the call with his friends, telling them about Iris, I guess they'll be here soon.

"Hey handsome" I heard someone whisper in my ear and I turned to see Mackenzie standing in the doorway.

"hi" I said curtly and she frowned at me

"what's wrong?" she asked, and she took in the pack

"Iris got hurt pretty badly" I said and she gasped

"oh no, how sad" she said sarcastically and I glared at her and she chuckled

"what? oh come on Jasper she'll be fine" she said and I turned all the way so I could face her properly

"Mack, she's in a fucking coma for crying out loud" I whisper yelled

"yay peace and quiet for a bit" she said giddily and I grabbed her wrist and dragged her upstairs and into my room closing and locking the door behind me, she smirked but I glared.

"what did you do to her?" I asked and she looked at me shocked and confused before her eyes flashed with realization and she laughed loudly.

"I did nothing to her, and whoever did deserves a fucking award, if I ever see the person who did that to her I'll make sure to thank them, look what she fucking did to me!!!" she yelled the last part as she lifted up her shirt showing the new formed scar on her abdomen that says "LUNA IRIS".

"You're a cruel bitch, we don't even know when or if she'll wake up and you say this shit?" I said with disgust lacing my voice.

"Jasper, she fucking hates your guts how can you possibly still choose her" she says sadly and my heart clenched for her, I felt bad I really did, me and Mackenzie have been friends our whole lives, she was always interested in me but I never paid any attention to her, only to Iris.

"Japer baby look at me" she said grabbing my chin snapping me out of my thoughts, I roughly pulled away from her grasp.

"this needs to stop Mack" I say motioning between the two of us and her face falls, until she smirks and walks over to me wickedly.

"Jasper we've talked about this, I want you to love me like you love her" she says as her hand travels down my stomach.

"I can't do that Mackenzie" I said softly and she grabbed my shoulders looking at me with pleading eyes.

"then at least give me that part of you that she used to have" she said as one hand laid on shoulder and the other one grabbed me through my shorts, I quickly grabbed her wrist stopping her.

"no" I said and she sighed

"you wouldn't want me tell daddy dearest that his daughter is a filthy whore would you?" she said sweetly and my body became tense, I let go of her wrist and kept quiet, she looked up at me and gently grabbed my face.

"that's what I thought" she said before kissing my jaw lightly then making her way up to my lips, I grabbed her by the waist and took her to my bed.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

After giving Mackenzie what she wanted she passed out in my bed, the round didn't last long, maybe 20 minutes.

I left her in my bed and got dressed heading back downstairs when the most amazing smell ever hit my nose, Lemon and vanilla, I continued walking down the stair when I saw the most beautiful girl I've ever seen, She had long black hair up in a messy bun showing off her perfect cheek bones and sharp jawline, she was wearing a red hoodie and jean shorts with sandals, and no makeup, she was breath taking without make up, she was my mate.

The doctor came out basically telling us that Iris was stable and Xander could go to see her, he flew down that hallway so fucking fast and I took that as my opportunity to introduce myself to them, I walked over to the group that stood by the doorway of the living room.

"Hey guys, I've met a couple of you but there are a couple of faces I don't recognize" I said letting my eyes rest of the girl with bun a little longer before scanning the rest of the group.

"Names Jack, this is my girlfriend Trinity" a guy with shaggy blonde hair said motioning to a shy blonde girl.

"nice to meet you, I'm Jasper, and I've met Harper and Sophia, but not you two" I said

"I'm Chase" A guy with buzzed hair and a scar running above his eyebrow said

"cool, and you are?" I said turning to my mate

"Quinn" she said eyeing me suspiciously letting her eyes rake my body, making me want to fuck her right here and now.

"Pretty name, is it short for something?" I asked and she clicked her tongue and rolled her eyes

"Yes it's short for fuck off I know what you did to Iris and I don't feel like talking to you, now buh bye" she said sarcastically waving bye at me before she walked off with the rest of them following her, the girl trinity shot me a sympathetic smile, I stood there shocked, she's feisty, an I don't like the fact that she doesn't even know me and she hates me.

"pst Jasper come here" I turn to see kris creeping from the main hallway, I walked over to her and she pulled me underneath the stairs, kinda feel like Harry Potter.

"Kris? I'm surprised you're talking to me right now, what's wrong, besides your sister being in a coma" I said rubbing the back of my neck

"forget about that right now, is Quinn your mate?" she asked and my eyes widened 

"how did you-" she cut me off

"I saw the way you were looking at her, it's the way Xander looks at Iris, and besides you trying to make small talk and getting shot down was hella funny" she said laughing and I huffed

"but anyways, she has a boyfriend" she said and my head shot up

"what? who I'll fucking kill him" I growled and she growled right back

"no you fucking won't" she said territorially 

"and why not" I answered smugly

"because it's Chase and he's my mate" she said and I looked at her sadly

"oh" I said and she sighs

"I can't believe I'm asking you of all people but she is your mate so, I need your help" she said with her hands clasped in front of her chest.

"what are you saying?" I asked 

"We need to break them up"

HEY GUYS I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER, JASPERS POV, BET YOU WEREN'T EXPECTING THAT, OR ANYTHING THAT HAPPENED IN THIS CHAPTER FOR THAT MATTER, NOW THAT YOU KNOW THE TRUTH BEHIND JASPERS BETRAYAL TO IRIS, HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT HIM? LET ME KNOW!!!

*not edited*