Chapter twenty-seven

QUINNS POV

Kris came over and took Chase upstairs to talk to him, I really don't like that girl, she practically drools over Chase, and I notice the way he looks at her when he thinks no one is looking I don't like it, but honestly I don't know why we stay together we obviously don't go well together since all we do is fight and accuse each other, but I love him.

"Wonder what that's about" Sophia said and I shrugged

"it's none of my business" I said nonchalantly

"well he is your boyfriend" she said and I glared at her

"no dip, but it probably is something important and personal therefore it's not my business" I said back and she raised her hands in mock surrender.

"are you guys okay?" Harper asked and I shrugged

"define okay" I said and she looked at me sympathetically

"not good huh?" she said back and I sighed

"no it's not. all we fucking do is argue, literally on the way here we were arguing over a fucking TV show because I said the 100 was overrated" I said and she chuckled

"honestly there has been a lot of tension between you and Chase lately" Sophia said and I scoffed

"no really?" I said sarcastically and Harper growled at me

"Cool it down Quinn, just because your relationship is shit doesn't mean you can be a bitch to my mate" she said before taking Sophias hand and dragging her away, I sighed plopping down on one of the seats in the living room.

We were still waiting for Xander but he hasn't left Iris' room and I don't think he will any time soon, I spot Jasper in the corner of the room staring at me with a smirk plastered on his face and I glared at him before turning away, he then made his way over to me and I groaned out loud letting him know I didn't care for his company right now.

"so" he said sitting in the seat across from me

"so?" I said back and his smirk grew into a grin

"nice to see you're actually kind of talking to me" he said and I rolled my eyes

"oh please if I wasn't a lazy fuck I'd have moved away from you by now, so feel lucky I don't feel like moving" I said and he chuckled making my skin..shiver? that's weird.

"stubborn, I like it" he said and I smirked slightly before hiding it.

"whatever" I said rolling my eyes

"you know I couldn't help but overhear your conversation" he said and I raised an eyebrow

"oh yeah?" I said and he smiled at me

"yeah, things not good with eyebrow?" he asked and I laughed at his nickname for Chase he smiled at me.

"I like your laugh" he said and I blushed slightly.

I saw Chase coming down the stairs and I smiled at Jasper before getting up and heading over to Chase.

"Hey babe" I said kissing his cheek and he gave me a tight lipped smile making me worried

"What's wrong?" I asked and he looked down at me

"nothing, just worried for Iris is all" he said with a shrug and I nodded in understanding

"It's getting late, we should head home, wanna stay at my house tonight?" I asked and he shrugged

"I think it's better if I go to my house, with everything that's going on, I'll pick you up tomorrow morning though and we can head here together" he said leading me out of the gigantic house and towards the truck, once inside we took off, it was silent and it wasn't a comfortable one.

"So what did Kris need to tell you?" I asked turning my head in his direction

"oh nothing, just something about Iris and Xander" he said, but he was lying

"you're lying, what did she really say?" I asked again and he scoffed at me

"I am not lying" he said 

"see another damn lie, just tell me Chase" I said and I saw his jaw clench

"what makes you think I'm lying" he said 

"because every time you lie you grip the steering wheel and your knuckles turn white" I said and he glanced at me.

"well I'm not lying" he said and I scoffed

"first of all if it was about Iris and Xander why couldn't she just say it in front of all of us? and if it was a personal thing why would she pull you to the side, Harper is closer to Iris than any of us are" I said and he looked at me before looking back at the road.

"what are you trying to say?" he asked

"I'm saying I think something is going on between you two" I said and he gripped the steering wheel...so I'm right.

"Jesus Quinn, you're something else man" he said while angrily laughing and I cocked an eyebrow.

"what do you mean by that?" I ask offended

"Quinn you always think I'm cheating on you or sneaking around behind your back, and now you accuse me of what? sleeping with Iris' little sister?" he asked disbelief laced in his words.

"Never said you two slept together yet" I said back and he smacked the steering wheel

"see you just had to add the fucking yet, for what Quinn? why do you think something is going on? I haven't done anything to make you think I'd betray you like that" he said angrily

"but you did" I said calmly and he scratched his head showing he was aggravated, something he does a lot when he's around me by the way.

"what was it? the fucking kiss at the fire?  you're accusing me of being with Kris because of a fucking spin the bottle game?" he basically screamed as we started to drive down my street.

"no because I see the way you look at her and you don't look at me like that" I screamed right back as tears started to fall down my cheeks, we had just pulled into my drive way and before he could even respond I threw his door open and jumped out.

"Don't bother picking me up tomorrow, I'll text you later" I said before I slammed his car door shut.

I walked up the stairs carefully not to wake my parents up since they were already asleep, I walked into my room and changed into a pair of night shorts leaving my red hoodie on, I took my bra off before climbing into my empty bed, crying myself to sleep.

I think we might be breaking up.

HEY GUYS I HOPE YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER AND I'M SO SORRY THAT THE STORY SEEMS TO JUST DRAG ON, BUT DON'T WORRY MORE DRAMA IS COMING YOUR WAY!!!

*not edited*