Chapter thirty-seven

I was in the kitchen drinking a glass of orange juice because who doesn't love orange juice in the morning? Xander and Harper had gone out to their house to talk some things out with their dad and I've been worried all morning. They haven't been gone very long but after everything that Xander told me about his dad, I'm scared for him.

"Hey sweetie" I turn my head to the soft sound of my mother's voice

"oh, hey mom, what's up?" I ask setting my cup down and giving her my attention.

"Me and your dad want to talk to you in his office for a couple of minutes, it won't be long" she says. I quickly finish off the rest of what was in my cup and follow my mom down the hallway to my dads office.

"what did you want to talk about?" I asked plopping down in chair in front of his desk while my mom went and stood behind his chair.

"a few things actually. First I want to talk about these hunters, me and the warriors went out to our old place, everything looks ransacked meaning they must have already been through there. Just in case though I had Xander go talk to his father about it and find some information. If all goes well then we should be able to move back home, no problems by next month." He finishes off.

"damn, that's amazing I can't wait, I miss my room, and oh my god, I miss having my own bathroom." I groaned 

"Now onto the second thing I wanted to talk to you about. Your eightieth birthday is coming up next week, meaning your coronation is to be happening soon, you and Xander are to take the throne" he says folding his hands in his lap.

"I'm aware" I reply

"But you and him haven't fully bonded yet, because I have noticed you've yet to mark each other. Without a full bond with your mate you won't be aloud to take the throne as Luna." 

"I know dad, I don't want to rush things you need to understand that" I said and he huffed in frustration 

"I get that Iris but any other pair of mates would have been fully mated two days into meeting each other, you are the future Luna you can't just take your time, you need to be fully mated by your coronation or you won't be able to claim your title as Luna" he said.

"okay" is all I said.

"So we need to start planning for your coronation because it will be two weeks from today, most would get only a few days after their eightieth birthday for their coronation but I'm being leniant with you" he says and I nod my head.

"I understand that your high school graduation is after your coronation correct?" he asks

"yes that is correct"

"okay well, I don't think there is any reason for you to continue going to a human high school, let alone any high school since you already have a full time job, so I have unenrolled you from that human school and I shall not enroll you in any other" he said, I could do nothing but nod my head .

"and lastly, you stripped Jasper of his beta title without consulting me" he crossed his arms.

"I don't have to consult it with you, he was my beta and I decide if he stays or goes" I bit back and he raised his eyebrows surprised at my attitude but didn't say anything about it.

"okay well you have two weeks to decide who your beta shall be, you will let us know the day of the coronation" he says

"okay, may I take my leave now?" I asked and he dismissed me with the wave of his hand.

---------------------------

I sit on the couch of the big living room eating a bowl of ice cream watching fresh prince of Belair, it's been a little over two hours since Xander and Harper have been gone, I don't know where everyone else is, the house seems dead, I'm pissed off at my dad, he's rushing me into everything, I just want some type of control. 

"Hello beautiful" I heard someone whisper from behind me and I instantly swung, but my hand was caught by none other then my mate.

"no need to get aggressive there" he chuckled and I launched myself at him, he instantly wrapped his arms under my ass to support me with my legs around his waist.

"I missed you" I said before crashing my lips against his in a passionate kiss.

"I missed you too" he mumbled against my lips.

"I need you" I moaned against him and he instantly brought me upstairs and into my room, he threw me on the bed and started kissing me, but I had other plans. 

I rolled us over so that I was on top and took my shirt off with my bra following, I tossed his shirt to the side and kissed down his pale stomach. I started to take his pants off when his hands stopped me.

"what are you doing?" he asked surprised but I could hear the lust hidden behind it.

"I'm gonna please you this time" I said pulling his boxers down and his member sprung out, I grasped it softly and sucked on the tip, he sighed and grabbed my head guiding to his dick, I put all of him in my mouth and bobbed my head at a steady pace. 

"Fuck you're good at this" he groaned tighting his fist around my hair, I moaned in response sending vibrations to his dick, I felt him twitch in my mouth so I hollowed my cheeks and took him back as far as I could.

"I'm gonna cum" he groaned and right after I felt his thick liquid hit the back of my throat I licked the rest of him from the side of my mouth and he looked down at me lovingly. I then stood up and took my pants and underwear off before climbing on top of him, I took him and lined him up at my entrance before slowly slidng him into me, I let a moan out along with him.

"holy shit" he hisses and I moan in response.

I start to bounce up and down lightly digging my nails into his chest, I could feel him hit my back walls making the feeling all that more intense, I screamed as I rode him harder, his fingers dug into my hips surely causing bruises but I didn't care. The feeling of having him inside me overwhelmed me and everything else.

"I'm gonna cum" I moaned and he started thrusting into me from the bottom

"me too baby let's cum together" he said, and just like that I starred cumming, screaming out his name as I fell into his chest.

"I could get used to you being on top" he chuckled and I sighed.

"I've had a stressful day, I just needed some type of control" I said and he nodded against the top of my head.

"I get it baby, come on lets go take a shower" he said moving out from underneath me.

"yeah I'll come in a second I just need to talk to Kris real quick I'll be there shortly" I said throwing on my old clothes.

I walked out of the room and down the hall, the last door to the left was hers, I heard whispering and giggling from inside and thought that maybe she had Kaylee over. I walked through the door and instantly stopped in my tracks to see her and Chase in the bed naked, she looked over and the door and screamed covering her tits, he looked over at me and his eyes widened.

"ew" was all I could say, she blushed and looked down.

"well I guess we're even now" I sighed and she raised an eyebrow

"oh? how so?" she asked.

"you walked in on me and Jasper, you've walked in on me and xander, and now I've walked in on you guys" I groaned and she laughed

"and now that I've seen this lovly image I'm going to go now, enjoy the rest of your evening" I said sarcastically backing out of the bedroom and shutting the door behind me, I could hear Kris laughing.

Then I took a shower with my perfect mate.

HEY GUYS I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER AND I CAN SAY THAT WE ARE ALMOST AT THE END OF THIS BOOK GUYS!!!

*unedited*