Chapter thirty-three

I woke up to the bright light filtering in through the currents, I peel my eyes open and stretch my arms above my head, I turn to my right and see my bed empty and I furrow my eyebrows wondering where Xander went.

Just as that thought went through my head Xander comes strutting into my room wearing nothing but a towel that was riding dangerously low on his hips, he gave me a smirk.

"Hey gorgeous, I didn't think you'd be awake" he said letting the towel drop and letting me get a nice look at his length, I eyed it as he slipped on a pair of his boxers.

"See something you like?" he asked as he used the towel to dry his hair and he smirked at me.

"shut up" I say blushing and he laughed at me

"Why didn't you wake me up? I would have taken a shower with you" I pouted at him and he chuckled.

"well, first of all, I tried to wake you up but you were practically dead to the world" he said and I blushed.

"And second of all, you know if we took a shower together there would be a second-round" he said winking at me and I bit my lip making him groan.

"or we could have round two right now" he said pulling the blankets back and jumping onto my naked body making me squeal.

"Now this is a view I could get used to seeing in the morning" he said nuzzling into my neck and I sighed as he kissed the part where his mark would be.

"I'm not complaining either" I moaned out as he pushed my legs apart with his own, he moved to kiss me but I moved my head.

"no don't kiss me I have morning breath" I squealed and he huffed

"I don't care, morning breath or not I'm gonna kiss my mate and you can't stop me" he said and before I had time to protest he smashed his lips to mine in a heated yet gentle kiss, his tongue slipped into my mouth and I moaned at the feeling even though there was only his boxer material in between us.

He began to grind his now hard erection into my heated core and I let out a soft moan and he grunted in approval, but before It had time to escalate the door burst open and Xander quickly pulled the blanket over us.

"Hey Iris mom and dad are-" Kris stopped once she saw us and her eyes widened before she squealed.

"okay first of all, yay it's about fucking time, and second of all, what is up with me walking in on you," she said scrunching up her nose at her last comment, and Xander looked at me questionably.

"and third of all, WAIT FOR ME IN THE HALL YOU DIPSHIT" I yelled the last part and she nodded before slowly leaving the room and closing the door behind her, I buried my face in Xander's chest.

"walking in on you?" Xander asked and I groaned

"Jasper" I said letting the name trail off and he growled pulling me closer to his body if that was possible, he buried his head in my neck and I stifled a moan.

"yeah well he will never touch you again, you're mine" he growled lowly in my ear and I moaned as his hand trailed down my stomach.

"Xander stop now or we'll never leave this bed" I groaned and he smiled against the skin of my neck.

"Sounds good to me," he said and I sighed pushing him off of me

"I can't, I have to take a shower and Iris is waiting out in the hallway" I say getting up and throwing on a pair of boxers and a t-shirt, I grabbed a towel and exited the room where Kris was leaning against the wall next to the door and she beamed at me which resulted in me rolling my eyes at her.