Chapter thirty-two

"then take me" I said, and that all it took for him to flip up over so he was in between my legs and my breath hitched, I've had sex before but this time was different, he was my mate and what if he didn't like what he saw. 

"do you want me to stop?" he asked, he must have seen the worry on my face and I placed my hands on his shoulders.

"no it's just, what if I don't look like what you're used to" I say embarrassed

"I don't want you to be what I'm used to, I just want you to be you" he said and I smiled up at him which he returned with a toothy grin.

He bent down and kissed my neck, lightly sucking, a soft moan left my mouth and he growled making heat pool between my legs, his hands went up my shirt slowly tracing the underneath of my boob, making me whimper longingly before he finally cupped my breast with his big warm hand. He lifted my shirt up and over my head and I felt insecure since I knew I didn't have the biggest boobs, but once he saw my bare chest he growled lowly before dipping his head down and latching onto my nipple making me gasp, while he sucked on my nipple his other hand went to go play with the other one giving it attention too.

He leaned back up and kissed me while his hand travelled down my stomach towards the boxers I had on, he pulled them off slowly and I mentally thanked myself for shaving earlier, he sucked in a breath looking down at me.

"fuck, no panties?" he asked and I blushed biting my lip, words couldn't form so I just shook my head no and he growled lowly.

"I love you with no panties" he said kissing down my stomach towards my awaiting wet pussy, he pushed my thighs apart even further as he licked my slit and I shivered, he kept licking me with at a slow torturous pace and I whined making him chuckle against me, he then latched his mouth onto my clit making me throw my head back with a sigh, he continued to suck and lick me until I felt that warm familiar feeling build up in my stomach and I covered my mouth with my hand as I came all on his mouth, he looked up at me and wiped his mouth clean making me blush.

"you taste amazing baby" he said in my ear and I shivered, I slid my hands down his stomach and towards his basketball shorts pulling them down along with his boxers and he threw them off, letting me take in his size, it was definitely bigger than Jasper by a lot making me gasp.

"don't worry I'll be gentle" he said and I nodded at him, he leaned forward and lined himself up with my entrance, he continued to kiss me as I felt him slowly push into making me gasp again and his head fell into my chest.

"Xander just do it" I whispered and he nodded before thrusting all the way into me making me cry out in both pleasure and pain and he groaned.

"fuck you're so tight" he said which just added onto the horniness I was feeling, he began to thrust into me slowly at first before building up speed which made me become louder but I covered my mouth to hide the moans, he grabbed my wrists and held them above my head.

"Don't be quiet baby, don't cover your sounds of pleasure" he said and I nodded my head but he kept my hands above my head thrusting into me faster and harder.

"oh fuck Xander" I moaned and he picked up the pace if that was even possible, the only sounds that filled the room was his heavy breathing, my moaning and the sound of our skin slapping together as he fucked me.

He grabbed both of my knees and put them on his shoulders drilling into me harder than before and the new position let his dick go even deeper if that was possible,  felt something build up in my stomach.

"oh fuck, I'm gonna cum" I screamed and he groaned pulling all the way out of me and slamming back in causing me to scream, he repeated this a couple times before the feeling was overwhelming, the once familiar feeling in my belly turned into one that was unfamiliar but it felt amazing.

"I'm cumming" I screamed as my orgasm washed over me and he shot out of me laughing like a maniac, once I caught my breath I looked at him confused.

"wh-what's so funny?" I asked and he looked at me giddily then looked down at the bed and I let my eyes follow his, the bed and his whole lower stomach was soaked and I gasped.

"did I do that?" I asked and he nodded like a kid on Christmas.

"what is that?" I asked and he leaned forward

"I just made you squirt baby" he said and I gasped covering my face in my hands.

"oh god I'm so sorry" I said feeling embarrassed and he lifted my chin

"don't ever apologize because I made you feel good, okay?" he said and I nodded making his smile reappear.

"but I'm not done with you yet" he said, and before I could ask what he meant he slammed his dick back into me and I screamed out in pleasure.

"oh god" I said as he drilled into me with such speed I didn't think it was possible, he clenched my thighs in his hands which in my opinion was fucking hot.

"Iris" he groaned out and I moaned in response as he started to drill into my g-spot over and over again.

"oh shit, yes just like that" I said and he kept his dick in that position so he could hit it every time.

"I'm about to cum" I was barely able to get that sentence out since my third orgasm of the night washed over me, but this time he came with me, Groaning and he dug his fingers into my hips while his hot seed shot inside me.

He rolled off of me and quickly pulled me to his chest, I was extremely out of breath and so wasn't he.

"that was fucking amazing, we should do it again sometime" he said lazily and I gave a breathy laugh.

"you can say that again" I said before I let sleep consume my tired body.

HEY GUYS HOW DO YOU FEEL? AFTER THIRY-ONE CHAPTER THEY FINALLY DID THE DEED, I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER, DONT FORGET TO COMMENT AND VOTE!!

(also I know no one cares but I wrote this chapter while I was next to my brother and it was extremely awkward and the amount of times I had to close my laptop because he tried to see what I was writing is unbelievable)

*not edited*