Chapter thirty-one

I turned the hot water on in the shower, stepping out of my clothes and under the hot water, it felt so nice on my skin, I quickly shaved my body and washed it along with my hair before shutting off the water and stepping out of the shower wrapping a white towel around my body, I dried off my body and wrapped the towel around my hair. I threw on one of Xanders grey T-shirts and a pair of black boxers, they're comfortable don't come for me, I quickly brushed my teeth before walking back towards my room where Xander lay waiting for me.

"do you feel better now that you showered?" he asked and I nodded before checking out what he had on, or I should say what little he had on, he was in black basketball shorts and that was it giving me the best chance to see his pale but amazingly attractive stomach, I looked back up at him and he was smirking at me, fuck he caught me checking him out.

"you look good in my shirt" he says and I smile at him as I slide into the bed next to him

"what movie do you want to watch?" I asked him and he thought for a moment before looking down at me.

"we should watch a horror movie" he said and I groaned into his chest making him chuckle

"come on you know I hate horror movies" I said and he smirked

"gives you a reason to grab onto me" he said and I giggled lightly before reluctantly agreeing to watch a horror movie of his choosing, and guess what he chooses, some movie called friend request and it looks extremely scary so I'm already dreading it.

the first ten minutes of the movie I wasn't paying much attention to since I was devouring my Chinese food along with Xander, once we finished our food I got up to go discard of our trash and something scary happened on the screen making me squeal and quickly throw the trash in the trashcan before I ran over to the bed and threw myself on Xander, he laughed as he held my head to his chest and I straddled him, we laid like that for a while me turning into his head every time something scary happens and he laughing at me.

"I have to pee" I said getting up and off of him and out of the room towards the bathroom, I saw Jasper walking out of the bathroom and he stopped once he saw me, I smiled lightly at him.

"Hey Iris" he said sheepishly

"hey" I said back 

"how are things with half breed?" he asked and I tensed a bit

"we're doing great, and his name's Xander, how are things with Quinn?" I asked and his eyes widened

"how did you know?" he asked surprised and I laughed.

"Jasper it's me, you act like you haven't been my best friend since the day I was born" I said rolling my eyes and he laughed, things didn't feel so awkward which I loved.

"yeah, but things are going okay, I mean they're going slowly but she hasn't run away from me yet so that's good" he said letting out a sigh and I smiled.

"I'm glad, by the way do you know where my parent are? I didn't see them earlier" I said and he nodded.

"oh yeah, they went to go scope out our original pack house with some of the warriors" he said and I nodded my head in understanding.

"well I got to go to the bathroom, good night Jasper" I said walking past him

"good night Iris" he answered back, After finishing my business I walked back into the room where Xander was watching the movie intently.

"hey babe, don't worry you didn't miss much, not anything you wouldn't cover your eyes to anyways" he said sarcastically and I pouted at him as I walked over to my side of the bed curling up next to him.

"hey, you knew I don't like horror movies and you chose one to watch therefore it's your fault" I said and he chuckled making his chest rumble under my head.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The movie finally came to an end and I was so fucking happy that it was over, I felt Xander shift under me before sitting on the edge of the bed.

"alright, I'll head back to the guest room now and let you sleep" he said getting up and I quickly grabbed his wrist, he turned to look at me.

"um, will you stay with me tonight?" I asked as a blush creeped onto my face and he smiled down at me.

"I was hoping you'd ask" he said said crawling back into the bed and shutting the TV off, letting the moonlight that filtered in from the window be our only source of light.

"Xander?" I asked and he looked down at me

"yeah?" he said back and I blushed.

"I just wanted you to know that I love you, and that I'll be here for you forever" I said tracing the outlines of his stomach.

"I love you too Iris, but watch your hand or I won't be able to control myself" he said and it was then that I noticed how my fingers were tracing right above the line of his shorts, I bit my lip lightly and he groaned lifting my chin and pulling my bottom lip from between my teeth.

"Don't do that either, that's my job" he said as he leaned over nibbling on my bottom lip, I reached up and kissed him lightly but he pulled me up and forward so I was now straddling him, he grabbed my cheeks and brought my face towards his kissing me with such passion that I melted in his arms.

I grinded my hips into his and he groaned gripping my hips harshly making a slight moan escape my mouth and I covered my mouth with my hand.

"Jesus Iris, you need to stop before I take you" he growled in my ear and it made heat pool between my legs, I grinded against him one last time before leaning over to whisper in his ear.

"then take me" 

HEY GUYS I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER, AND YOU ALL KNOW WHAT IN STORE FOR NEXT CHAPTER, SORRY TO LEAVE YOU OFF ON A CLIFFHANGER LIKE THIS!!!

*not edited*