Chapter eighteen

"so where are you and Xander going on your date tonight?" I heard Kris say while going through my closet looking for an outfit for me tonight.

It was already Friday meaning my date was tonight, these last three days have been awesome, Xander has been really sweet he walks me to class everyday, and Tiffany has been away with her family for unknown reasons so I haven't had had to worry about her at all which is amazing, unfortunately she gets back tonight so fuck me.

"I don't know, he said it's a surprise and I'll find out when we get there" I said with a shrug.

"fuck him, how am I supposed to pick out your outfit if I don't even know what type of scenery you'll be in" she huffed and I giggled

"Kris how about I ask him if it's indoors or outdoors, will that help?" I said and she smiled

"yes ma'am it will" she said turning her attention back to my closet, I pulled my phone out to text Xander.

me: Hey I have a question

Xander: I've already told you kitten I'm not telling you where we're going

me: I wasn't even going to ask that!

Xander: okay then what were you going to ask?

me: I was going to ask wether we would be indoors or outdoors

Xander: If I tell you you'll know where we're going

me: ugh fine

I put my phone down and walked over to where Kris was standing.

"what'd he say?" she asked taking her attention from my closet

"he wouldn't tell me, said it would be obvious" I sighed and she groaned.

"oh my goddess, of course" she huffed and I laughed

"well we have to hurry up and pick something because it's six-thirty and he's going to be here in a hour and a half, so you hurry up and take a shower while I get your outfit and other shit ready" she sighed and I nodded rushing out my door and down the hall towards the bathroom.

I was just about to reach the bathroom door when I saw Mackenzie walk out and she looked at me and her eyes widened and I smiled at her.

"glad to see you out of the infirmary" I said sweetly and she eyed me

"you were also glad to put me there" she spat and I looked at her as I started walking towards the bathroom door where she was standing with her watching my move, I kept walking slowly until I was right next to her.

"you wouldn't like to have a repeat would you?" I asked lowly and she jumped a little

"no" she said meekly and I smirked

"then watch your tone" I said with a smile and walked into the bathroom to take my shower before my date.

------------------------

After my shower I went into my room to see that Kris had picked out an outfit and had makeup and hair products ready, I was already seven so I only had an hour to get dressed and make myself look put together.

"there you are, put your hair up in your towel and get dressed, hurry" she said and I did just that, put my towel in my hair and put on a cute light blue lace thong with my matching bra. I looked at the outfit she had laid out on the bed for me it was a cute short white dress with a light blue denim jacket, I grabbed my white converse to put with it.

 I looked at the outfit she had laid out on the bed for me it was a cute short white dress with a light blue denim jacket, I grabbed my white converse to put with it