Chapter 1

It was dark outside the Mansion. "Yo, where's Kit?" A tall handsome guy asked the small guy. "Oh Ming! P'Kit? He's in your room, why did you ask?" Wayo asked. "I just wanted to hang out with him"  The tall guy-Ming- said. 

Wayo chuckled. "That's strange, it's always kit who's asking for Min but then here we are right now, Ming asking for Kit aka his husband~" A guy walked towards Wayo and placed his arm over the younger's shoulder. "I may have feelings for wayo before but now I think I'm liking Kit" Ming said. "That's good, no one will steal my baby from me" The tall guy said kissing The younger's cheecks. 

Ming rolled his eyes playfully and goes to their room. "Kit~" Ming called as he walked inside. He saw kit on the table studying. He walk up towards him and hugged him from the neck. "Oh~ Ming" Kit said as he look up to Ming. "P'kit, are you busy?" Ming asked. Kit nodded. 

"Take some break and cuddle with me" Ming said. Kit looked at him shocked. "M-Me? Cuddle?" Kit stuttered. Ming nodded with a smile as Ming walk towards the bed at sat down. Kit just eyed him. He can't believe that Ming, the guy who was forced to marry him also his crush was asking to cuddle with him. After all these months of staying home with him as husbands by contract, They never cuddled or did what couples do.

Well Ming kissed Kit once before. They were playing games at that time. That was the first time they played games together and the first time Ming hanged out with Kit. Kit walked up to Ming and Ming then pulled Kit to make him lay down beside him. 

Ming hugged Kit tightly. Even tho Ming was acting weird today, Kit didn't complain because he likes the feeling of getting hugged by the one you love. They fell asleep while hugging each other tightly. 

The two then woke up by the noise downstairs. Kit looked at Ming worriedly. "Ming stay here." Kit said as he stood up and walked down the stairs quietly. He saw Phana and Forth talking to each other worriedly. Kit walked towards them and asked what was happening. "One of the Mafia that are after Ming's family came here" Phana said.

Kit then thought that how did they found  out they were staying here. "Phana tell Nong wayo to grab Ming and Beam and head to the secret room and hide there" Kit said. "I heard that, what's happening? " The three turned to see Joong with wayo. Then they hurt gun shots outside. Kit ran to Ming and Wayo. "Beam already grabbed the weapons" Wayo said.

"Ming, hide with Nong wayo and the others in the room" Kit said. "How about you?" Ming asked. "You know what I will do Ming, after all that's the reason why I should marry you" Kit said while looking at Ming. Beam then arrived with the weapons and gave one to Kit and the others to Forth. "Now go and hide we'll handle this" Kit said and was about to leave but was stopped because of Ming holding his arm.

"P'kit, stay with me na na na" Ming pleaded. "No, I can't Ming' Kit said. Forth and Beam already left to help the other body guards outside. "You can't go there" Ming said. "Ming, I'll come back, I promise you" Kit said. "Kit..." Ming called. Kit grabbed Ming's hand that was holding his arm. "I'll follow you there soon.. Ok? I promise you.. so now go" Kit said and left. 

Wayo was about to pull Ming towards the room but Ming stood there. "Ming" Beam called. "I need to go there" Ming said while looking at the two. "Ming no, You need to stay here with me and Phana" Wayo said. "No, I'm the only one He has.. I need to be there with him" Ming said and ran. "Ming!!" Phana and Wayo shouted. 

Ming saw how Kit was fighting the others. He wants to help Kit but he doesn't have a weapon, He should've grabbed one. Someone punched Ming from the side making Ming look at the guy who punched him. Ming kicked the guy's stomach and grabbed the gun from the guy's pocket and shoot him from the chest. 

He looked towards Kit only to see Kit being surrounded by a lot of guys. he shoot half of them making Kit confused but then he saw Ming running towards him and help him fight the dudes. "you should've stayed with Wayo and Phana" Kit whispered. "I can't let you die" Ming said. They continue killing the targets. Kit was eyeing Ming to see who's about to hit him. 

Kit then saw one of the guys about to him Ming from the back. He ran to Ming's back and about to shoot the guy but instead, He got shot in the chest. Ming looked at his back to see Kit shoot the guy before falling. Ming's shoot the last guy in front of him and sat down beside Kit and grabbed his head. "K-Kit..." Ming called. Kit smiled slightly to Ming.

"Oi Kit! Please stay awake! Don't close your eyes Na!" Ming shouted. Kit smiled and grabbed Ming's face. "Oi Ming... I did what I have to do.. Protect you.. Now go to Phana and Wayo.. And hide Na.." Kit pleaded. Ming's tears fell as he saw Kit was about to close his eyes. "Chan Ra khun" Kit said before closing his eyes. 

Nine

I woke up sweating while my hand on my chest. Kit... Just who are you?