Chapter 5

I walk towards the cafeteria as I saw Dome and Benjamin eating their lunch. "Nine!" Don shouted and pat the seat next to him.

"I'm gonna grab my lunch first P" I said and was about to leave. "I already got yours" I heard Benjamin said. "Oh! Thank you then P" I said and sat beside Dome. Benjamin handed me the lunch he brought for me.

"Anyways! I have a lot of stuffs to talk about!" Dome started. I look at him confused. "School's anniversary day is almost near!" Dome cheered. "I didn't know this school'd anniversary is early" I said.

"I know right? When me and Benjamin were new here, we were also shocked" Dome said. "Since it's almost near, there's also some club that will open! I can't wait for Cooking club!!" Benjamin said. "Are you joining that club?" I asked. Benjamin nodded.

"I love to cook! So why not? How about you?" Benjamin asked me. "Well I guess I'll join the music club since I love to sing" I said.

The two nodded but then me and Benjamin look at Dome. "How about you?" We both asked. "I don't know.... Maybe the same club as Pavel?" Dome said with a shy smile.

"You're so obsessed with Pavel" I commented. "I-I'm NOT!" Dome exclaimed. Me an Benjamin just laughed atDone being flustered.

~*~

Me, Benjamin and Done were going to Benjamin's Dorm since hewanted to cook us something. "I will help P" I said to him. "Is that so? Then can you grab the other ingredients?" Benjamin asked. I nodded. Benjamin gave me a list and we parted ways.

I walk inside the store and grabbed the ingredients Benjamin asked. I was about to grab one of the Ingredients but it was on the top shelf making me groan. Why am I short again?!

I toptoed and grab the Nutella but the one beside it was about to fall. I closed my eyes expecting it was gonna fall on top of my head. But I felt something on my back making me open my eyes just to see Joong.

"Ming! Here eat this! Forth made this" Kit said as he feed Ming the food Pavel made. Ming looked around before facing Kit and opened his mouth. "Does public place makes you embarrassed being with me?" Kit then suddenly said.

Ming didn't answer. He continue eating the Ice cream Kit bought for him. "Shoul we just go home? After we finish this Ice cream" kit said and started to finish the Ice cream.

Ming wanted to say something. He was confused right now. He didn't even know why he agreed when Kit asked Joong to come with him as Phana asked Kit to buy the groceries.

"Oh and Thank your for grabbing the can on the top of the shelf before it hits my head" Kit said. "You were taking too long to grab one so I decided to grab one so we can leave already" Ming said.

"Do you really hate being with me?" Kit asked Joong. Joong looked at Kit to see Kit looking hurt and sad. He wanted to hug kit and say no he doesn't hate him. "I.. Don't want to hear your answer, I know you like Wayo of course you hate being with me" kit said and stood up. "Let's go and leave, Phana and the others are waiting for us" Kit said and started to walk towards the parking lot.

"P'Nine..." Joong called. "O-oh! Joong thank you for that" I said and grab the nutella in Joong's hand and placed it in the basket. "Are you going to Benjamin's dorm?" Joong asked. "Yes I am why?" I asked.

"Let's go together" Joong said as he grabbed my hand and walk towards the counter.