Chapter 22

"Ming! Kit! Congrats!" Phana stated as he walked towards the married couple. "Congrats my ass" Ming said and left. "So tell me what did you felt when Ming kissed you?" Phana asked. "He placed his thumb between our lips" Kit said smiling. "Aw that sucks... But you guys got married to early.." Phana said. Kit smiled sightly. 

"So are you two gonna live together after this?" Phana asked. "After his birthday we will" Kit said. "How are you anyways?" Wayo asked. "i'm fine why do you ask?" Kit said. "I mean about how Ming is treating you" Wayo said. "I'm used to it... Besides I was alone before.." Kit said. "You still have us but don't you miss him?" Beam stated. "I do.. But what can I do" Kit sighed.

~*~

"Ming! Kit's here!" Kif heard Wayo shouted. "you can come in P" Wayo said as he let me in. Kit walk towards Ming and gave his gift. "Happy Birthday" Kit said. "Awww Kit brought Ming a gift! Why didn't you bring us when it's our birthday" Beam whined teasingly.

"You're not my husband so shut up" Kit said as he turned to him. "Husband? Me? Oh come on Kit! I may agree about the arranged marriage, but I didn't accept you as my husband, my real husband.. Get that in your head Kit" Ming said to me as he grab my gift and threw it away.

"Isn't that too much Ming? he's still your best friend since you met at school" Phana said. Kit bit his lip. "Best friend? No! I don't call him my best friend now... He disgust me" Ming said and got inside his room. Kit sighed.

Wayo walk towards me and hugged me. "I'm sorry about Ming.. P'kit" Wayo said. Kit look at him and smiled. "It's fine Nong Yo.. After all he really is disgusted by me because I like him.. I should've chosen his brother instead of him" Kit said. "He will love you someday P..." Wayo said. Kit shook my head. "He loves you Yo not me" Kit said as tears started to fall on his face.

"Why did you even chose Ming instead of his brother? I mean they let you choose who you wanted to Marry" Phana said. "I like him P... since that time.." Kit said as he bit his lip. Beam walk up to me and hug me. "Kit... Please stop crying.. This is not the Kit we met" Beam said.

Kit chuckled. "I'm fine you guys, Once that their company is safe... Joong will divorced me, this will end..." Kit said. "But didn't you guys get married because it's what your grandparents like?" Forth asked.

"We did.. But it's also because his family is one of the greatest mafia in this country that's why my dad agreed to let us marry so that his family can also protect us... Once we're safe.. I can divorced him" Ming said as he come out. "Stop crying Kit... You look ugly" He said as he walk past Kit. Kit can only sigh. Oh how he wish that this will end already.

~*~

"Ah!" Kit groaned as the boxes he was lifting fell on the floor. "Damn... I have to fix this again.." Kit sighed as started to grab the things and place it on the box. He needs to finish this before Ming arrives. "I need to make some dinner to Ming too.." Kit mumbled. Today Kit is fixing the stuffs since it's been days since they are living together and they haven't finished fixing the stuffs since he got nothing to do inside the house. 

Kit then walked towards the Kitchen after fixing everything and started making their dinner. While he was almost done with the dinner he heard the door opened. He washed his hands and ran to Ming knowing he's home. "Welcome home!" Kit greeted. Ming just nodded and walked passed kit. Kit smiled knowing that Ming changed a bit. The past days Ming just scoffed at him and walked passed him but today was different.

"Let's eat dinner together?" Kit asked Ming with a smile. Ming looked at Kit. "I already ate" Kit smiles dropped as he heard that. "Oh... well then that's fine" Kit said. Ming nodded and  walked inside their room. Kit sighed and just started eating his dinner alone.

Kit walked inside their room after he ate. He saw Ming lying down on their bed facing the other way as always there's nothing new. 

"I love you... I'm sorry for ruining your chance with someone you love.." Kit said as Ming fell asleep. Ming wasn't really asleep. Ming bit his lip as he hears Kit crying. It's always like that every night, Kit saying I love you to Ming when he fell asleep and crying after that. Ming hated it. He wanted to comfort Kit but he's developing some feelings for him as days pass. His father won't even like it if that happens even though their father's agreed to marrying each other.

"P'Kit.. I'm sorry" MIng thought.